Do you have a Rangers Tattoo or thinking of getting one?

BluebellGirl

Like it says, do you have a Rangers tattoo and if so, what is it?

Or if not, are you thinking of getting one and what would it be?

Guy I worked with years ago had a small blue teddy bear on his bum! :)

I did have 5 stars on my arm but got them covered. Not Rangers related but also had a union flag on my chest, that's gone too as I grew up a bit.

Have the crest and stars on my arm and Rangers then now forever on my back which is getting covered up this summer with another Rangers themed one which is still a work in progress.

I got five stars when we achieved 50 (like every second Rangers fan) but I'm in the process of having them removed by laser. Not for any reason other than I am getting a half sleeve and to get what I want, they have to be lightened.

Also had a couple done by Terry and one by Stevie. Glasgow institutions.

Got a plain Rangers Fc on my arm also done by Terry many moons ago.Are you thinking of getting one done @BluebellGirl ? My wife has went ink mad since last september haha She just had her 7th done last monday and its costing me a fortune at £90 a hour,the woman who does them tho is cracking at her job and her family are all Bears.

She,s currently looking at a Rangers tattoo for her 8th and has her heart set on this one with a little tweak.

She only has small arms,but her tattooist will shrink it to look good Im sure.

Let us know if your thinking of getting one.

Got a plain Rangers Fc on my arm also done by Terry many moons ago.Are you thinking of getting one done @BluebellGirl ? My wife has went ink mad since last september haha She just had her 7th done last monday and its costing me a fortune at £90 a hour,the woman who does them tho is cracking at her job and her family are all Bears.

She,s currently looking at a Rangers tattoo for her 8th and has her heart set on this one with a little tweak.

She only has small arms,but her tattooist will shrink it to look good Im sure.

Let us know if your thinking of getting one.
No, I’m not looking to get any but I do admire some of the artwork I see and the standard and quality is very high now so was just wondering what people do nowadays.

If I did get one it would be tiny, maybe a very delicate and small 1872 along a finger or something.

The amount of "fans" that got tattoos after the 55, despite never going to a game is insane.

Wouldn’t mind getting the clubs crest on my calf. Perfect as I wear shorts 80% of the time but easy to cover at work etc

Terry passed away a long time ago, I use his son Steven, he has a place in Dowanhill Street Partick, great artist.

Have a Union flag with Rangers on it on my arm and a Union flag shield with RFC crest on my calf, like them both , have 5 stars on my arm which I don’t like and I’m planning to have covered up

Yup, I have a design incorporating a bit of the iron work on the gates with bluebells. In memory of my dad.

Not obv its a Rangers related design.

The strip crest on my right shoulder and the 90s crest on my leg done by David Kai from Musselburgh

Like it says, do you have a Rangers tattoo and if so, what is it?

Or if not, are you thinking of getting one and what would it be?

Guy I worked with years ago had a small blue teddy bear on his bum! :)
Can’t think of anything worse TBH. Other than a grown man wearing a full kit unless it’s a player.

Last edited:
Back