Do you have a Rangers Tattoo or thinking of getting one?

I'd maybe get something like the founders star or something understated like that

I’ve 2 , rfc crest with Rangers now , then , forever & an old crest , saltire with rampant lion in middle on either calf

I was going to get a Tat if we won the Europa Cup but I’m seriously thinking of getting one if we win the League this Season ,story about tattoos this Yahoo arsehole when growing up in the early 80s got a diy tattoo he put Celtic on his arm but when doing the C he brought the line down to much it looked like a F (square writing) hence he was called FELTIC after that.

Ive got a shield with a scotland flag and red lion in the centre glasgow at the top rangers at the bottom done by a tattooist in ayr around 77
Also a union flag with rangers across the cantre cup winners cup at the top and 1972 at the bottom this was done by Terry around 77 as well.

I'm in my early 50s and have no tattoos. The last couple of years I've been thinking about getting a Rangers tattoo but keep thinking it's something you need to get done when you're younger! Tell me I'm wrong and I'll post the tattoo lol

I came into this world and will leave this world without any tattoos
Although as a young bam I was going to get an Indian ink one RFC and FTP
Luckily enough bathe older pal that could do them fucked up my pals so it was game over for me

Back