Euro Results: Larne 2-1 Aarhus, Linfield 4-0 Borac Banja Luka, Abergreen 5-1 Hacken, HIVs 3-0 Santa Coloma

The sheep are absolutely gubbin' this lot. Looks like Glass might have a bit more about him than Mr second place.
Still got the hammer thrower Gallagher to come back in too

Look organised and playing better football than last few seasons. Maybe challenge Celtic for second :D

The commentators on Hibs and Aberdeen TV are brutal. The Hibs ones especially, just sounds like daft fans watching the game rather than actual commentators.

Boyle brought down last man, red card. Must say Im surprised no bigger team has ever went in for Boyle, diving wee bastard but a very dangerous player.

Overall I do want the sheep/hibs to win and ultimately make the conference group stages. Helps us in Europe with the coefficient and domestically as they will have more midweek games and less recovery time. There is no down side for the club I love, so let them win. But when they do crash out of Europe I smile because it's just nice to see them lose.

Automatic champions league spot should be ours if we play our cards right and could be for years to come if the coefficient is maintained. It won’t be though.

Never heard of the scorer, when they announced ‘Ramirez’ had scored on the radio I first thought “ohh the continentals have pulled one back”

Who do Hibs/Aberdeen have next round again?

Aberdeen have Austria Vienna and hibs have Rijeka from Croatia. obviously assuming they both go through as they’re favourites for their tie.

Personally think Aberdeen will win that as well as Austria are average but Rijeka could be tricky for hibs.

Aberdeen have Austria Vienna and hibs have Rijeka from Croatia.

Personally think Aberdeen will win that as well as Austria are average but Rijeka could be tricky for hibs.
That’s 2 winnable ties if both teams are right at it

What a boost that would be if they manage it

Never heard of the scorer, when they announced ‘Ramirez’ had scored on the radio I first thought “ohh the continentals have pulled one back”
One of the guys they’ve got through their MLS links, he’s 1:2 for the USA National team.

Mainly because he’s only played 2 games :))

ive flicked between the two games, but from what bits i have watched of hibs game nisbet does look decent. hibs wont be easy to deal with but i wouldnt be against us going for him. hopefully he doesnt end up at the crash barriers

TO NOTE

hibs and Aberdeen will be unseeded for play off round regardless if they knock their next opponents out.

teams they can face :
Tottenham Roma Basel Union Berlin Copenhagen Plzen Gent Anderlecht Astana Feyenoord Qarabag FCSB M. Tel Aviv PAOK AEK
AEK struggling this round

Safe to say they’ll get pumped off of virtually every team in that list. Unsure how good Steaua are these days

Back