Fans reaction and atmosphere this Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday was a cluster fk, manager gone coaching staff gone and club treading water until Gio sets direction. We now have this taking shape. You know what I couldn’t care who Gio decides to bin as we are the only ones who will still be here after every one of those players have finished their career. It's the club and the jersey I cheer on no matter who is wearing the Royal blue. Tomorrow night is about supporting the club no matter what has gone on with certain players. Let's show the world that we truly are the people who cheer the boys in blue.

He didn’t do any such thing, people are literally making this up. He said it was game over but that doesn’t mean he came out in the second half and didn’t try, he was being critical of the team and himself by saying they were a mile off and were never getting back into it based on their performance and that of our opponents. This hysterical nonsense is an embarrassment, the boy gave an ill informed interview, he didn’t declare his undying love for that job across the city.
So what did me mean by game over at half time?
Some serious pish being spouted in his defence. It was a disgraceful thing to say and Goughie and Numan agree but some on here know better.
I’ll still be cheering hi and the team but there’s no escaping he was out of order

After Sunday, Goldson will be more determined than anyone to put in a shift, I suspect. 110%. Back Gio, back the team. We take the lead and it will flow from there. Believe. :cool:
If he has one ounce of common sense and reads social media, he will. What rankles more than anything is that Goldson seems to forget that in 2005 his previous boss SGs team were down 3-0 in the CL final at half time against some of the best players to ever grace a football field. Kaka, crespo, pirlo, maldini etc of AC milan Did liverpool chuck it? Did they ###k. Belief. Desire. Hunger.

We dont do walking away. No surrender is what we say.

Goldson has a lot to set straight after that interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back