Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Dortmund. Shocking result and performance.

Parma. Bad result after so much promise.

Kaiserslautern. Shocking performance and result.

Let’s hope we can buck the trend today!

Pretty sure we have played some Russian or Baltic nation teams at relatively early KO times and done the business. The one off game that konterman scored in for example maybe.

we reamed alania 7-2 over there back in the day...

http://www.eurocupshistory.com/match/11120/alania_vs_rangers

This lot didn't look up to much in the first leg, but they could be a different beast on home turf. Hopefully we don't sit back like we did in the 2nd half against Motherwell.

With the injuries and the ineligible players, it's not a strong bench. I guess this is one of the reasons Wallace has been brought back into the fold.

Tiredness can kill mate. I can feel a wee afternoon snooze coming on for you about 2:59pm. I think you’ll probably be good to wake up and get back on the road about 5pm but give yourself some leeway till 6pm just encase. Have a good sleep mate and make sure you park up in a safe place.
Brilliant :D

Oh the nerves are kicking the f.uck right in now!!

CMON RANGERS!!!!!!!

Dortmund. Shocking result and performance.

Parma. Bad result after so much promise.

Kaiserslautern. Shocking performance and result.

Let’s hope we can buck the trend today!

Pretty sure we have played some Russian or Baltic nation teams at relatively early KO times and done the business. The one off game that konterman scored in for example maybe.
Your thinking Anzi game in Warsaw, but that was night time I’m sure.

Got to watch this on the fly in work. Headphones in, keep a spreadsheet open on the bigger monitor and look busy

Come onnn. One goal kills the tie, can't see them getting 3!

Bench looks decent enough. Add Grezda, Barisic, Worrall, Coulibaly to that squad and you're fucking laughing.

We're going through Bears. The manager won't allow anything less. Let's go.

Never bought on RangersTV before and just have a screen with a transparent box with fans in the background.

This is giving me more nerves than the game hoping I've got access! :D

This is a chance to make this season even better, hopefully we get that crucial away goal; if we get the first one then it changes the dynamics of this game completely. Morelos will be a big player today; his hold up play has been brilliant in the away games thus far.

%^*& this the nerves are chewing me, we're about to put it on one of the screens in the office. I'd prefer to watch alone in a darkened corner

What time is the coverage due to start on Rangers TV? Anybody ever watched it via mobile? On holiday and hoping it’s decent.

Never bought on RangersTV before and just have a screen with a transparent box with fans in the background.

This is giving me more nerves than the game hoping I've got access! :D

You should have a still shot of the Ufa ground on ufa.rangers.co.uk. Coverage will start about 15 minutes prior to kick-off.

Do you have to pay to view even if pay for RTV monthly subscription? At work so don't know how much I'll get to see.

This lot didn't look up to much in the first leg, but they could be a different beast on home turf. Hopefully we don't sit back like we did in the 2nd half against Motherwell.
i know its all about opinions,but they are a Russian team and Russian teams are usually very good at home.in saying that LETS GO RANGERS.

Do you have to pay to view even if pay for RTV monthly subscription? At work so don't know how much I'll get to see.

You can do both. One off is £7.50 but monthly is £20ish quid.

However on the monthly you can't get all games unless your outside the UK (or on a VPN)

You should have a still shot of the Ufa ground on ufa.rangers.co.uk. Coverage will start about 15 minutes prior to kick-off.

Ive got 'Ufa v Rangers - Live coverage of Ufa v Rangers available worldwide including the UK and Ireland.'

Within a picture that says Gers and looks like a red flare set off.

I'm sure it'll be fine but there is definately no still image of the Ufa ground.

I followed the ufa.rangers.co.uk link and filled out my username and password and this is the landing page

Back