Fitba’ Daft Podcast - Kenny Miller

Jardine_02

After hearing I'm inclined to think its not Murty, he hinted above. same with Pedro as well.
I like Kenny Miller but to give an interview referencing people who should not be there without naming them is poor - put up or shut up - don't take the interview cash for a nothing statement

gu_bear

While Miller has obviously got a bit of an ego, I think it would be silly to dismiss his comments completely. Plus I think we can all see Lee Wallace was treated shabbily too.

I suspect Stewart Robertson might be one of the targets but we’ll never know.

TPP

Is anyone a fan of Stewart Robertson?
I actually like the man. I also think he’s passionate about Rangers and miles above Smithers (Bain) and others in the past.

However I feel he’s an FD not a ceo. The later we really need and the operational board have really let king and the owners, including us, down.

Traynor continues to be a clusterfuck.

Bobans27

He was absolutely correct in his treatment of Murty.

Murty shouldn’t have been in the position and handled it exactly the way a man in that position would.

We’ve moved on, perhaps Kenny should too.

55 is coming, he’s played his small part in getting us there.

abz_bear

Loved him as a player right up until the day he left but I’m honestly so done with all his shite now. Just fucking move on Kenny, no one cares anymore.

Mosesmcneil

Loved him as a player right up until the day he left but I’m honestly so done with all his shite now. Just fucking move on Kenny, no one cares anymore.
But if you were kenny miller, you would care.

Kenny and Lee were denied a respectable exit and a simple good luck and thank you on our website when their contracts expired and that's not the Rangers way.
Both are decent men and obviously cared about the team, club and results.
There is definitely a way to do things and thats in the privacy of the team and dressing room which seems to be what they did but Murty decided to be offended.

usbear

That interview was really pathetic if I’m being honest

As always the truth is somewhere in the middle and he came across like he did %^*& all wrong

His implication that there are still people at the club who treated him worse than he would an enemy was shit stirring at its finest

If he genuinely cared about the club....he’d shut the %^*& up and take his lumps cause the milk spilt ages ago

Gheorghe_Hagi

I think that beneath the "who's the staunchest" competition is just people who are annoyed that Kenny Miller has done more for our club than they ever will.

I'll never forget the trophies he won us or his goals (all ten of them) against the yahoos. As I don't know what happened re. his exit I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

supersonic

Official Ticketer
"Kenny Miller cares about Kenny Miller" - the standard FF Kenny Miller bingo response.

Lee Wallace - club captain for many years - was also made a scape goat by Rangers management (the same management that hired Powerpoint Pedro - he made lady's front bottom out of the whole fanbase for 6 months) ... BUT BUT BUT "he got paid money to be at Rangers!!", "Rangers made you a millionaire so shut up!!" - says all the FF posters who go to work each day free of charge

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
"Kenny Miller cares about Kenny Miller" - the standard FF Kenny Miller bingo response.

Lee Wallace - club captain for many years - was also made a scape goat by Rangers management (the same management that hired Powerpoint Pedro - he made lady's front bottom out of the whole fanbase for 6 months) ... BUT BUT BUT "he got paid money to be at Rangers!!", "Rangers made you a millionaire so shut up!!" - says all the FF posters who go to work each day free of charge
In Miller’s case it’s accurate though. He does what’s best for him and doesn’t really have any loyalty to any club.

I liked him when he was here, cracking player for us but he’s never had any loyalty which was pretty evident when he went straight out the door to that Turkish mob for a few Bob extra.