Glasgow politician to meet with Scottish football bosses over Celtic Boys' Club abuse

I think you're right. The powers that be in Scotland don't want anyone taking a serious look into child abuse. Robert Green, a campaigner for Hollie Greig, has been put in prison twice. They don't want him snooping into what actually went on.
Professor Tomkins will have to keep his wits about him, and if he doesn't already know what he's getting himself into then he soon will.[/QUOTE]

All the more reason to support him by letting him know we appreciate his efforts.

Adam.Tomkins.msp@parliament.scot

Last edited:
Once again, the article mentions "4 ex-Celtic Boys Club Officials have been convicted" and doesn't list Neil Strachan, who was the worst of all.

I don't do twitter, but if anyone could tweet the below link to Prof Tomkins and ask him to read the article about Neil Strachan, ex Celtic Boys Club Secretary, it could prove very beneficial to him, as he may not be aware about it.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/scottish-paedophile-ring-guilty-child-abuse

Copy and paste to Adam.Tomkins.msp@parliament.scot

Just E Mailed him:

Hi there Adam.

Would just like to express my personal gratitude for your getting involved in this matter.It is plain to me that outwith such as yourself, this matter would be allowed to wither on the vine
with copious amounts of wilful blindness being quite apparent.

I think that it is shameful that the Scottish Government are plainly suppressing this whole matter in what I can only conclude is a political stance.Had the shoe been on the other foot ,well I can leave you to draw your own conclusions.

As a lifelong Conservative voter somewhat disillusioned by the Brexit in-pass, I find it refreshing that you have taken the lead on this matter of crucial importance to the survivors.

Thanks again.

Just E Mailed him:

Hi there Adam.

Would just like to express my personal gratitude for your getting involved in this matter.It is plain to me that outwith such as yourself, this matter would be allowed to wither on the vine
with copious amounts of wilful blindness being quite apparent.

I think that it is shameful that the Scottish Government are plainly suppressing this whole matter in what I can only conclude is a political stance.Had the shoe been on the other foot ,well I can leave you to draw your own conclusions.

As a lifelong Conservative voter somewhat disillusioned by the Brexit in-pass, I find it refreshing that you have taken the lead on this matter of crucial importance to the survivors.

Thanks again.

Very well done. I hope more Bears take just a few minutes to do likewise.

Adam.Tomkins.msp@parliament.scot

Hopefully this is the start of that vile self proclaimed institutions downfall. And I don’t see him stopping there. The SFA need investigating also. Westminster will also have to take notice on this now. Secret internal probe in their words(meaning attempted coverup) has put them deeper in it. This is going to be an interesting few months. Are their sponsors now going to sit back and make no comment? I personally don’t think so. I want to see the end of Celtic over this. 50 years of coverups and child abuse. A disgusting club along with the cult of Catholicism who have a history of child abuse. Celtic knew this was going to happen eventually but the filthy bastards have let it drag on and attempted to distance themselves from it every time they have been confronted on the subject. British justice will be served on them. I’m confident on that.
What gets me is,how can you have a secret investigation and not speak to any of the victims?

There has been no investigation other than the filth hiring legal experts to assess potential damage to themselves.

It’ll be interesting what feedback comes from LSE on that angle.

Have they ignored contingent liabilities in their financial statements ?

The fact they claim to have been doing this investigation despite no communication with the abused people may not be as relevant as knowing their was a potential issue & not recording it through their accounts ?

Now that MSP’s are now getting involved and it’s been covered in the press. I will be phoning with my 4th attempt to speak to Mr keevans who openly states that he’s a journalist for his view on this. If the topic now comes up on SSB I will hold him to his word on his resignation. He obviously knows something as he claimed he was a close friend of McNeil so he should also come under the investigation imo. Why else would he threaten to resign if the subject comes up.

Now that MSP’s are now getting involved and it’s been covered in the press. I will be phoning with my 4th attempt to speak to Mr keevans who openly states that he’s a journalist for his view on this. If the topic now comes up on SSB I will hold him to his word on his resignation. He obviously knows something as he claimed he was a close friend of McNeil so he should also come under the investigation imo. Why else would he threaten to resign if the subject comes up.

Just before you end the convo. Shout " YOU KNEW YA SPECKY WEE 19th Century Terrorist BASTARD "

Free beer for life mate.

Good one Zander,
Get in there.

I've been in the studio, you could have an PA system with the amp turned up to 11 and still not be heard.
I know pal. I went on beat the pundit and I was steaming. Prestwick bear and Grigo have seen the SSB thread. I’ve tried everything to speak to keevans. I got no questions right. I just wanted to speak to keevans but I was up against dalziel. It’s on the SSB thread if it’s still there.

There has been no investigation other than the filth hiring legal experts to assess potential damage to themselves.
It will be more a case of hiring legal teams in order to try and avoid a payout,more than likely also given the depths they will go,digging the dirt on all the victims bringing their character into question for any future court cases.

The media haven't really spoken about why the real reason they changed their boys club name also and seem to have tippy toed round it,that will be because a lot of parents reading about all the child abuse would now be giving them a wide berth and sending them elsewhere,for probably the same reasons a Hibs chairman didn't inform the cops because all the best young players would have went to Hearts. Given that it's quite incredible how Hibs seems to have dropped off the radar when they also harboured a child abuser and never told the cops,which in my eyes makes them just as guilty as covering up child abuse as their cousins from Glasgow.

It will be more a case of hiring legal teams in order to try and avoid a payout,more than likely also given the depths they will go,digging the dirt on all the victims bringing their character into question for any future court cases.

The media haven't really spoken about why the real reason they changed their boys club name also and seem to have tippy toed round it,that will be because a lot of parents reading about all the child abuse would now be giving them a wide berth and sending them elsewhere,for probably the same reasons a Hibs chairman didn't inform the cops because all the best young players would have went to Hearts. Given that it's quite incredible how Hibs seems to have dropped off the radar when they also harboured a child abuser and never told the cops,which in my eyes makes them just as guilty as covering up child abuse as their cousins from Glasgow.
And they need to be investigated also. When the inquiry happens then I do think they will be involved

Just as guilty as re employing a paedo Cutty ? And just as guilty as having a whole ring in their employment ?

Guilty yes. But as they say Cutty -

YOU TOOK THAT TOO FAR !!!!! :D:D

I only know a couple of Tory councillors however they have said Tompkins wouldn’t have taken something so high profile without backing, if not being picked for it, it’s the sort of the thing that is a tightrope in regards votes, so they it will have came from the top of the Scottish Conservatives that it is ok to go for it
The more that come out and vocally agree with him from the tories the more it will dilute his argument and give political enemies the chance to jump on “its a Tory agenda” “Tory bad” deflection tactic, hence he will be majorly be a lone voice which IMO is the right tactic, just look at masons response

At the end of the day this is about justice, politics shouldn’t play a part but at the minute Scotland is such a mess this will have an effect on the parties that either stand up, or ignore it.

This post is one I think needs to be read and understood. Tompkins is an msp and a member of the Scottish Conservative party. He is, to date, literally the only prominent voice who appears to want nothing but justice served outside of the victims and their legal representation. Given his position and the delicate balance in Scotland there is no chance at all that he is acting outside of agreed guidelines or at least with a tacit understanding that his actions will not lead to issues within his party. It is a fucking terrible indictment on Scottish politics that something as cut and dried as a child sex scandal can be caught up in party politics to the degree that it takes an individual sticking his head above the parapet to see coverage given.

Regardless of what club it is, given the number of convictions and the actual court recorded facts it is inconceivable that an enquiry would not be forthcoming. The ONLY reason it has not already been put in motion is the fact that making it happen will be a vote loser. That is where Scotland is today; the welfare of our children and justice for the abused is a lower priority than votes.

Thankfully Tompkins, and a couple of other people, will make sure that it does happen.

I was talking to a boy recently who has a claim in against celtic

He mentioned 2 players who came through with him who committed suicide out of the blue

Sure one played for queens park cant find anything online tho

Defo makes you wonder how many boys lives shattered
I would think that if it can be proven that abused kids had committed suicide then that'll bring the full weight of the law right down on the Celtic board

The filth will now have to come out at sometime in the near future, with the "insurers Investigation" findings. The can't get away from this, they have effectively painted themselfs in to a corner with that admission.
No doubt the finding will be admission that some abuse went on but not 39 years of abuse and no Paedophile Ring operated.
Liability damage, admit to what already know as proven in court but limit the exposer to wider claims.
The filth will get ripped to shreds and rightly so, it will be just another fig leaf like the "Seperate Entity" lie, lies on lies by Liewell.

Back