Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - 14:15 Sunday 18th - Sky Sports **

I've never wanted someone to succeed more than murty. I don't know what it is about the guy, but I believe in him.
I agree,,,hes done better than the last two.
Takes a lot of shit on here sometimes,,i think hell do us proud, only critic i have of him is waiting too long to change it and talking up TBL. I think hell do us proud

'' And as it was burning I heard a strange noise, twas the old Orange Flute playing the Prodestant Boys''

C'mon Rangers get us back into 2nd for the rest of the season.

If we had everyone fit the bench would be stronger

We're not that far off a strong squad

With the full squad available, you’d have Alves, Wallace, McCrorie, Jack, Dorrans, and Holt on the bench.

Actually you wouldn’t. Some of them would be starting. So you’d have some of today’s starters that most folk are happy with on the bench!

What is the point in having 3 strikers on the bench when we only play 1 up top.

I kind of agree, even though the 3 give us lots of options.
Not sure we have any backup on the bench for the 2 attacking wide players, especially Candeias. Would have liked to see a wide man in reserve, only problem is I can only think of Dodoo and O'Halloran who are both rubbish.

I would have like to keep the momentum from the 2nd half last week, and starting Cummings. However, i'm sure we have enough to win by a couple of goals.

Takes a lot of shit on here sometimes,,i think hell do us proud, only critic i have of him is waiting too long to change it and talking up TBL. I think hell do us proud

Failure to call out the assault on Jack sticks in my throat, the manager and the board need to start calling out the thugs and cheating officials

'' And as it was burning I heard a strange noise, twas the old Orange Flute playing the Prodestant Boys''

C'mon Rangers get us back into 2nd for the rest of the season.
Nonsense mate you should be looking for first place not giving up.

Non hateful comments from an Accies fan regarding Greg/Rangers.

Nice to hear but wont catch on.

Great to see Buffalo starting, another couple of goals to add an extra £5m to the price tag :cool:

Happy with the team, hopefully we'll score a few today.

I'd like to see Murphy create a bit more than he has in recent weeks and I'd like to see Windass involved for the full 90.

Time will tell mate. One thing is clear, he can do absolutely ANYTHING and he will be abused.

The stick he was getting pre-match last week was ridiculous. Funny, the bellends dishing it out, were no where to be seen at the final whistle. :D

Back