Heart and Hand podcast

Shamrock hand and crown

Don't want to sound like a raging homo but the shows with Edgar are the only ones I listen to. He's the only normal sounding one.:)) No offence James Forrest (no not that one)
Still worth the money though.
Edit: Just listened to todays daily update and Caroline actually sounds like a normal person too. 2 out of 10 aint bad.:))
Sorry, I disagree. As someone who listens to a fair few podcasts. The standard and quality of the podders are up there with the best. Also the beauty of heart and hand is that everyone of them brings something different to the table.
I’m just glad that as a bear I now no longer need to listen to the lies and agendas of the main stream media.
Happy Days.

Big Hepy

Sorry, I disagree. As someone who listens to a fair few podcasts. The standard and quality of the podders are up there with the best. Also the beauty of heart and hand is that everyone of them brings something different to the table.
I’m just glad that as a bear I now no longer need to listen to the lies and agendas of the main stream media.
Happy Days.
What are you disagreeing with? Do you think @David Edgar isn't normal?:)) Is that what you're saying?

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I like the vast majority of the contributors, the only one that gets marked down is the lad that keeps saying ‘I fink’, ‘one two free’, ‘I fought he had a good game’ etc.

Callpane

Been on the $1.99 deal from the start. Lots of great content. I tend to give anything with James Forrest (no not that one) a body swerve. Find him really hard work, reminds me too much of Max Rushden, seems to turn up everywhere on H&H at one time or another. OG big Scott is a big miss too.

rinosprayer

Fair play to @David Edgar for innovating with this. Fan led media is only going to grow and grow, as fans can provide the analysis that professional pundits seemingly cannot.
I love podcasts and h and h has been a favourite for years. The daily update is brilliant for the road home and means one less listener to the hater channels every night.

The quality of the output is very good and an absolute bargain for $1.99

vinnie

Been listening to H&H since 2013. Didnt realise then it hsd been going since 2010 (according to my podcast app)!

Its honest, the guys even have a pop at the club and the support when its called for. Its realistic too, just genuine people and genuine bears talking about what they love.

I quite envy them sometimes all to be honest.

As an absent bear they keep me in touch with goings on, they help inform my own opinions and they represent the support really well.

The Rangers family really is something.

BigAndBlue

I’ve been on the $1.99 level for the last 3 weeks or so-wish I’d done it before now! So much content with the daily update being essential listening. I’m on the David Murray series just now-great insight into what went on behind the scenes. I’m using the Patreon app for iPhone-is there a search facility that I’m missing as it’s a little tricky to find the older episodes without a whole load of scrolling!

Al-boy

Interesting people cancelling because there's too much content and they don't listen to it. If you only listen to 20% of the shows why would you pay for the full thing. Although if you look at like I'm paying 1.99 a month for daily updates or 1 or 2 other shows then surely its justifiable and you just ignore the rest.

Altogether_now

Became a subscriber since the start. Excellent value. My favourites are the daily update, patreonising, Rangers bet remembers, Murray and me and blue scarves on.
If I had 1 complaint it would be I don't enjoy the flagship as much without Scot Vandenakker. It's too serious now. Although I know that 1 is free

Just finished reading David's book today which is well worth a read as well.

Kanye West

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
I’ve been on the $1.99 level for the last 3 weeks or so-wish I’d done it before now! So much content with the daily update being essential listening. I’m on the David Murray series just now-great insight into what went on behind the scenes. I’m using the Patreon app for iPhone-is there a search facility that I’m missing as it’s a little tricky to find the older episodes without a whole load of scrolling!
https://heartandhandarchive.com/

Forbear

My brother got me onto this for my birthday this year via the pauper level ($1.99) and it's one of my best presents ever. Well at least off of him (bants, LOL), honestly my fellow Presbyterians, non believers and A N others the best 2 bucks you'll spend anywhere. Apart from Slorry, obvs!

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
As a recent subscriber, the only negative is when I have to quit listening partway through a pod, there is no "bookmark" when I return to it. I am listening on the Patreon app. Is there a better option that will remember where I was? Preferably something that doesn't require downloading the pod tp my phone.
Yes, absolutely. Try Podcast Addict mate.

Patreon assure us the memory thing will be fixed in a coming update.

McB Waters

Been a H&H fan from day one

Beale was fascinating but go back and listen to the interview Hoggy did with the bear from New Zealand....it’s top notch!
Listening to this now after reading your post.

I must have missed it at the time.

Brilliant so far.

EndOfDays

Became a subscriber since the start. Excellent value. My favourites are the daily update, patreonising, Rangers bet remembers, Murray and me and blue scarves on.
If I had 1 complaint it would be I don't enjoy the flagship as much without Scot Vandenakker. It's too serious now. Although I know that 1 is free

Still waiting on @David Edgar finishing the audio book!

Baloo72

Certainly changed my daily grind

£2 a month ffs unbelievable
Don't even bother with clyde etc, why would you, some the stuff H&H are putting out wipes the floor with the MSM crap. Michael Beale, big Amo the tactics talk to name a few just in the last few months, are better than anything heard on Scottish football in the last two decades

RWL12

As a recent subscriber, the only negative is when I have to quit listening partway through a pod, there is no "bookmark" when I return to it. I am listening on the Patreon app. Is there a better option that will remember where I was? Preferably something that doesn't require downloading the pod tp my phone.
Download the episode. Its the only way I got around the same issue. I do that always and listen through Samsung music app.

1. Because my train journey home through the arse ends of Renfrewshire and Ayrshire mean i lose signal so downloading is better.

2. I can pause, forward, bookmark where I am.

3. Be careful... this is weird. I listen through Bluetooth headphones. Then when I go to listen to the radio app, pause the song on my bluetooth headset, when I unpause it automatically starts H&H where I left off and not the radio.

This is either because Samsung Music is the default or David Edgar has taken over my phone. Who knows...

Crouchy

Really enjoyed the Murray tales today.

Superb insight into the personal battles that went on.

Laudrup1

I like the vast majority of the contributors, the only one that gets marked down is the lad that keeps saying ‘I fink’, ‘one two free’, ‘I fought he had a good game’ etc.
Yup. I know exactly who you mean and I just skip shows he's on.

Theres plenty else to enjoy.

I P Freely

That’s Cammy. Hoggy will run it till Cammy is old enough.
Good to see we have got a proper transition plan in place as most communist dictators should aspire to.

Guessing you're going for a Kim Il Sung as opposed to a Tito ( not the member of the Jackson 5 ) style handover of power.

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see we have got a proper transition plan in place as most communist dictators should aspire to.

Guessing you're going for a Kim Il Sung as opposed to a Tito ( not the member of the Jackson 5 ) style handover of power.
Yes. Founding principles and all that.

Tam fae cambuslang

Flagship is essential listening on a Monday dissecting the weekends game with a fair few decent podders, I particularly like Andy, big Alex and Cammy but plenty other good contributors.

Northumbeara

Been a subscriber since it launched and upgraded my subscription twice since, flagship, hoggy’s hamper, daily update and Rbr are my staple but something for everyone, the Patreonising episode with Ramone was priceless!