Hearts fans attacking a Rangers supporters bus?

At no point did I say it was his fault so stop being a bellend! The young boy was acting the big cheese like we see week in week out but no way does it justify that reaction. The video clearly shows exactly who was to blame ffs. I was telling the story as I heard it from close friends who were on the bus, not forming an opinion of my own.

Maybe I should have made the above much clearer in my original post but then again maybe you could also take a bit more time reading a post properly before making assumptions and accusing of me being anything other than a Bear! 23 years as a season ticket holder and 4 years as a RSC bus convenor makes up for my low post count surely?
Maybe you should learn how to articulate yourself. That's a Rangers fan been a fanny and now a bellend.
As for the low post count...nah

Not one peep from the hearts fans when I walked into town after the game and was lots of them walking amongst us
Tbf lots of them was actually congratulating us
Seen a couple of hearts fans pure steaming before the game walking in from our side saying snide things about the europa league final and the usual we let our club die comments until a few bears confronted them and they shat it
I used to have a bit of respect for hearts but can’t stand them these days

There was about 30 Hearts casuals in the Smokin Fox at about 11 30 on Saturday. In fairness they were the best behaved casuals I’ve ever encountered ☺️

It's usually a special type of cûnt, with a sad existence who feels the need to pick a fight at the football - looks like that bus was full of people who just wanted to get home as well.

It was Prestonpans Rangers Supporters Club. Piss stop at Harthill services and one wee fanny from the bus thought it was a good idea to goad a couple of Hearts fans and this was the result. Not saying it was his fault as we see this all the time without any physical violence happening. Hearts fans obviously looking for the slightest excuse to charge in there. Plenty kids and pensioners go on that bus. Scumbags!
What exactly did the wee fanny think would happen?

Anyone know which Hearts buses were involved?
There was a good few hearts buses around 5 or 6 when it started there scumbag fans just seemed to appear from everywhere likely various neds from each bus the longer it carried on the more there numbers increased

Surely if the police get a hold of this they will be able to identify the Rangers fans and arrest them as that seems to their specialty in these situations. Useless police Scotland. Get those scum hearts fans arrested if you can find the time
They’re still looking at the bottles being thrown at the oldfirm game.

Obviously the Ibrox game.

It was at harthill services our bus seen it kick off. I spoke to my brother in law who is a hearts fan and was at the game. Basically said what’s been posted above. A rangers fan goaded the hearts fans and they couldn’t take it so started trouble. A hearts fan in his street came off the worst with a broken arm.
I take it the guy with the broken arm was the one doing the camera work in the OP?

Not unexpected but with Scotlands finest nowhere to be seen this will be another sweep sweep or twisted by the press to shift the blame.
You expect the Police to be kicking about every service station in the east of scotland waiting on farts fans attacking pensioners from prestonpans? Geez peace fs.

Surprised there were any hearts fans still around. They left the stadium about an hour before us. :)

What a bunch of sad cases too. Grown men wanting to go fighting at the football. Grow up ffs.

by no means an expert here, but the way things these are going these days with the resurgence of football violence, if your bus pulls into harthill beside 4 or 5 hearts buses after a cup final win is it really a good idea to stop? Charge on, get the piss stop out the way at the next junction back road. There are millions of them about there.

Its a sad state of affairs that this should have to be considered

Anyone know which Hearts buses were involved?

Pretty sure the Hearts bus in this Vlog are involved. Longstone Hearts and Westside Hearts who were at Hutchesontown Bowling Club pre-match. The girl in the black dress at 6.51 is also in the Hooligan video, although she appears to be a peacemaker, but the young ginger interviewed in the Vlog at 5.31 also looks like the same guy throwing stuff at the Pans bus at 1.52 In the Hooligan clip.

Pretty sure the Hearts bus in this Vlog are involved. Longstone Hearts and Westside Hearts who were at Hutchesontown Bowling Club pre-match. The girl in the black dress at 6.51 is also in the Hooligan video, although she appears to be a peacemaker, but the young ginger interviewed in the Vlog at 5.31 also looks like the same guy throwing stuff at the Pans bus at 1.52 In the Hooligan clip.

Good spot.

Guy at 6.27 on the Vlog with the maroon polo and cream trousers is the same guy attacking the bus at 1.06 in the Hooligan video. Looks like the girl in the black dress is with him and she is trying to stop him, he then runs to the door of the bus.

Tim hat on here and not to condone violence but if a hearts bus pulled into a service station with three Rangers buses in attendance after a Hearts Scottish cup final win and started goading the Rangers fans are we certain the bears would have turned a blind eye?

All hypothetical I know, but I’m not so sure there wouldn’t be a reaction. I’d like to think we wouldn’t but nobody can say with certainty.
Whoever was doing the goading has to take a share of the blame.

Still scumbag behaviour regardless.
Not a bus full of pensioners and kids. Prestonpans supporters aren't the kind who deserve this.

Guy at 6.27 on the Vlog with the maroon polo and cream trousers is the same guy attacking the bus at 1.06 in the Hooligan video. Looks like the girl in the black dress is with him and she is trying to stop him, he then runs to the door of the bus.

Watched both videos and would agree it’s the same guy. Shouldn’t be hard for the police to track him down.

It was at harthill services our bus seen it kick off. I spoke to my brother in law who is a hearts fan and was at the game. Basically said what’s been posted above. A rangers fan goaded the hearts fans and they couldn’t take it so started trouble. A hearts fan in his street came off the worst with a broken arm.
If that's true, the cops will be hunting down everyone on that Rangers bus.

You expect the Police to be kicking about every service station in the east of scotland waiting on farts fans attacking pensioners from prestonpans? Geez peace fs.
Yes there is an operational plan in place with mobile support units also in strategic points.

100% true, seen a picture of the boy and his scan. Has his name on the scan and quick Facebook search confirms what happens
Well, PS have the bus registration, bus company, where they were pre-match and a couple of vids to place the offenders. Surely there will be CCTV at Harthill services too.

Well, PS have the bus registration, bus company, where they were pre-match and a couple of vids to place the offenders. Surely there will be CCTV at Harthill services too.
The owners of the Rangers bus that was smashed should certainly be wanting Police action taken to arrest the culprits you would imagine.

Uh oh they done f*cked up :))

I've read it. Again initiate means starting. Why call the guy a fanny at all? If he isn't responsible for the OTT reaction of he hearts fans then whynisbhe even mentioned at all?

It appears to be what started it, like you said. I'm sure people were curious. He's hardly responsible for what the Hearts fans did but still a daft thing to do.

It appears to be what started it, like you said. I'm sure people were curious. He's hardly responsible for what the Hearts fans did but still a daft thing to do.
I'm not saying it started anything I'm quoting your use of initiate.
Again if he isn't responsible why is he even mentione? Daft to give banter to opposition fans? Ah well better stop singing songs towards away fans then

I'm not saying it started anything I'm quoting your use of initiate.
Again if he isn't responsible why is he even mentione? Daft to give banter to opposition fans? Ah well better stop singing songs towards away fans then
Fair enough, you are correct.

Hearts bus parked just before the bridge at Aitkenhead Rd. Just as I got to it, 3 guys jumped off, one of them headed straight for me with a clenched fist, thought, here we fekkin go. He gave me a hi five with the knuckles and said, well done today m8 and walked on. Not all bad guys I suppose

Should be the final straw of them being able to walk around Ibrox freely when we play them.

They’re scum. The notion that they’re friendly with us should be nipped in the bud

Yes voting scum bastarts
You do know that Edinburgh voted no in the referendum and Glasgow voted yes.
Won't be popular on here but it's absolutely true. Mental

Last edited:
Hearts bus parked just before the bridge at Aitkenhead Rd. Just as I got to it, 3 guys jumped off, one of them headed straight for me with a clenched fist, thought, here we fekkin go. He gave me a hi five with the knuckles and said, well done today m8 and walked on. Not all bad guys I suppose

Have to laugh at the ‘they’re all scum’ type comments. Like any fanbase they’ll have their idiots. Know a few Hearts fans, some are pricks but most are fine. Their fanbase is made of different parts, it’s not just a collective who think exactly the same.

Train from Central was mixed with bears/jambos. Talked to a few of them and they were really sound. Said they were gutted for us in the Europa League Final and they were delighted to be playing us and not the ‘green scum’. Even walking to our end at Hampden and there were a few jambos mixing with bears, no aggo. Never see that when we play Hibs/Aberdeen etc. Same in the bar in Shawlands after, both fanbases were mixing.

Back