Hello Hello new forum

Are all threads automatically set to "watched"? I'm getting notifications left, right and centre.

Just have a play around with the settings/preferences lads.

It's easy enough to figure it out. ;)

Was in two minds about retaining my old user. Went gor a strict no :D

Hank, you can turn it all off in preferences. It's gonna be asked a lot so maybe a sticky on this would help admin? :)

any idea how to get the forum to use full screen it looks like its a mobile version with the way its displayed

Instead of having all new threads in here, why not just open up the lounge to all for the first month or so?

Wonder if we will be able to change skins. Not checked how it looks on Mobile but the layout isn't great on Chrome. Lot of empty space on the right of the page.

Will take some getting used to after so long on the old forum but seems a lot smoother already.

Should get some sort of Off-Topic area for other discussions until a new Lounge is set up.

How long did everyone take to find an avatar? I spent a bit too long on finding one haha

Definitely working faster for me.
Probably because there's only a small amount of people on it just now, but hopefully this new forum will stop the constant issues with the board falling over whenever there's a big game on or a big news story.

Did anyone know this was happening before the sticky today? I genuinely had no idea and I am never away from the bloody place. Gonna be bedlam!
No idea it was happening till I got the PM. Happy so far with layout etc.

Just need to hope when they start the secret lounge I can get in

Back