Hello Hello new forum

Will the people who had over 250 posts in the previous forum be able to gain access to the lounge on here without the required post count?

That's a good question but I'd imagine that would be a nightmare for admin to manage,people like myself have different user names now so how would they control that

4600/2

Hullo hullo this new forum is so much smarter. Good job admin!

Now I just need to get more active and back in the secret lounge.

I think this makes the 4th FF board I've joined (including the old back up board). Still have my same stupid wrestling related username.

Anybody found out how to change posts per page? Had it set as 100 on the previous board

Sellik-minded bloggers will doubtless already be raging about this being a new FF with absolutely no relation to the "previous" FF. Joe O'Rourke's probably already sending typo-ridden letters to the SFA and SPFL :rolleyes:

Username retained and lovely new avatar added, just need a "Lounge" and all good ;)

This is going to be chaos without the lounge , just about every thread in the bear pit is non football related :D

Looks good on mobile and no bastard pop up adverts yet! Looking forward to months of 'your a tim' 'naw am no, I used to be called ......... ' type posts.

Over 570 people on at this exact moment. No wonder the poor hamster came to the end of his life cycle.

Works pretty well on mobile, happy days
1 question, it only shows recent threads, not all of page 1's threads
Anyway to change this?

How do you turn the emails off ?
Click on your username in the blue bar at the top of your profile page and hover the mouse over it, it will give you a menu, scroll down to 'Preferences' and it gives you the option to turn off email notifications.

I guess this means all those who are of the extreme left of centre variety who were recently banned will be back on to annoy us normal people.

I expect So Cal will also be starting another thread about his favourite - Donald of the Trump.

Back