Hello Hello new forum

Used to be scunnerg1981. Prefer my new username, how do you post a picture into your profile? I'm gonna miss the lounge for a while

Hello Hello.
A nice surprise today.
I kept TQ3 but made the q a big Q, and added a avatar! Buzzing.

Hello hello from Canada. Sun filled morning here, weans back to school the morra .Labour day which is redundant as I am retired.BTW is the plural of Forum not Fora? There we go, first complaint.

Everyone will need to update their email settings, or else your inbox will get very full soon!

11 years on and a new forum. Prepare for an influx of timposters

That's a good point, the previous board was a lot harder to register for. This one didn't even seem to need an ISP or work email address to register? I used my ISP one anyway but didn't say anything about not being able to use Hotmail etc like it used to?

Hello hello.
Although I appear to have transposed an 'N' after the first letter of my user name. Important thing is I'm here.

That's a good point, the previous board was a lot harder to register for. This one didn't even seem to need an ISP or work email address to register? I used my ISP one anyway but didn't say anything about not being able to use Hotmail etc like it used to?
They won't be long in getting found out, they are not smart enough to play it cool...

Back