Match Thread Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

You'll be hard pushed to see a game with three such quality goals this season. Job done!

They "rock" the images with a clearly defined line in the sky epl matches to see if there is an offside. I take it the non sky matches they have the same technology.
Up here you get a line that looks like it's been drawn with a crayon. If you get a line. For them however, they would go back half an hour to find an incident that could mean they could disallow a goal against them.

A good easy win but we're still missing some good chances and missing a natural goal scorer.

Good to see we've turned up after the winter break.

So there was about 6 or 7 stops for subs in the second half us at least 2 mins for the var check

3 mins extra time
Hmmmmm

Not complaining obviously but I really thought Hibs would have been better than this. They are absolutely awful.

With a bit of luck they can get their shit together before the next face Celtic.
Can’t be many places the scum have dropped points more than Easter Toad in recent seasons I would have thought?

Our recent record there has been excellent. Our record v them must be better there than at Ibrox over the last few years?

Really good performance.

The Hibs boss can have no complaints, though i am sure he will try and dredge something up.

Great 4-0 win there. Sorry, forgot they removed one with a wonky line. Great 3-0 win there. Well done Rangers! Fantastic result.

Brilliant result and 3 really good goals and it’s 3 points to the Rangers.
What a fűcking boost after a week with 2 storms and general January apathy.
I’m as high as a kite after that.

Great three points.

Great goals.

Find it infuriating when we pass it around the back and go nowhere. It’s us controlling the game I know. I think we should always go for three goals before doing that.

Absolutely pissed that tonight. Never got out of 2nd gear.

3 points and, just as importantly, the gap is down to 5.

Same again at the weekend and then we can say we really are in a challenge for the title.

Couple of nervous moments first half but the second half was a stroll in the park.

Lundstram's excellent form continues. As does Ridvan's to be fair to him.

Very optimistic about the remainder of the season.

We have the “easier looking” set of games for this third round of fixtures.

Realistically I don’t think we should be losing any ground to the mentally challengeds before the next old firm. We should be going into that two points behind as a minimum.

Win that and it’s game on for the final push

3pts, clean sheet and job done. Lundstram MOTM by a country mile. Only position he never played tonight was in goals. Honourable mentions for Sterling,Ridvan and Lawrence too.

Brilliant result, what Clement has done with this team is unreal, ridvan my motm, sterling was fantastic when he came on, 3 brilliant goals and 3 points closer to the scum, WATP!

Very optimistic about the remainder of the season.

We have the “easier looking” set of games for this third round of fixtures.

Realistically I don’t think we should be losing any ground to the mentally challengeds before the next old firm. We should be going into that two points behind as a minimum.

Win that and it’s game on for the final push
Get Saturday out the way then I will agree.

Back