Hibs semi final

Would not take a visa or visa debit payment.

Used my monzo account (mastercard) and worked first time.

Very odd as never been refused my visa debit before on the Rangers website.

Anyway ticket purchased.

What’s this I’m reading about MyGers non ST holders getting semi tickets ahead of ST CCCS punters? This had better not be true.

Last edited:
The whole thing is a joke again, I understand people in group 1 getting priority for the tickets but how they have handled the people who fall into group 2 is crazy.

What’s wrong with it ?
Why use a points system to allocate tickets to people who dont purchase my gers, makes signing up to CCCS and ticking all non home league games worthless. Be better just purchasing non home league games as they occur.

Does anyone know off the top of their heads what the numbers are with regard to 1) My Gers ST CCCS and 2)ST CCS?

Are there more that 20000 in group 1? Are there more than 10000 in group 2?

Why use a points system to allocate tickets to people who dont purchase my gers, makes signing up to CCCS and ticking all non home league games worthless. Be better just purchasing non home league games as they occur.
Presumably to prioritise the non MyGers ST CCS punters when allocating tickets?

If there are say, 10000 of these and there are only roughly 3000 briefs to go round, it will probably incentivise joining up to MyGers if you are one of the unlucky ones who don’t get a sniff of a ticket.

The people in Group 2 are not MyGers members but they seem to have been ranked by their hypothetical MyGers points total regardless.

Wow. Imagine the scenes in the TO when they were told to not only manually count all the Mygers members points but also all the non-my Gers ST holders points as well.

Anyone else having trouble with debit card being validated? My card isn't working despite using it fine elsewhere twice this morning.
Try saving card for future use when you go to checkout.

We tried that and it worked, after a failed attempt.

The people in Group 2 are not MyGers members but they seem to have been ranked by their hypothetical MyGers points total regardless.
Surely that’s better ? Ie someone who’s been a season ticket holder for five years has a better chance than someone who it’s their first year ? Why’s that bad ?

I'm going through the process but my confirmation page isn't appearing after entering card details. Going back into my account, the ticket is still in my basket so obviously not going through

I'm going through the process but my confirmation page isn't appearing after entering card details. Going back into my account, the ticket is still in my basket so obviously not going through
Had this yesterday after that said only one ticket allowed tried again after work eventually went through .

Trying to get on to purchase my ticket.

Site not accepting my password. Have requested a password reset about 5 times since yesterday, but no password reset email.

Have now emailed the ticket office about resetting my password. Here’s hoping they get back to me before the deadline on Tuesday.

I’ve been trying since yesterday to get a ticket. I’ve used 2 different devices and two different cards only to get a variation on authorisation failed, cannot buy more than one or needing to have purchased a requirement.

Omnishambles. It’s not like it’s my first time buying tickets this season.

Are st holders signed up for all non home games on ccs getting offered one ?
On the email it says 50 per cent of season ticket holders on cccs but not MyGers will get a ticket and more will be released if Hibs don't sell all the East Stand,my mate got allocated one last night and he isn't in MyGers.

Trying to get on to purchase my ticket.

Site not accepting my password. Have requested a password reset about 5 times since yesterday, but no password reset email.

Have now emailed the ticket office about resetting my password. Here’s hoping they get back to me before the deadline on Tuesday.
I had to get my 11 year old son to buy the tickets. I had a similar issue but I think MyGers and the Rangers Website are two different sites. (What year is it? Who is the President?).

I’ve been trying since yesterday to get a ticket. I’ve used 2 different devices and two different cards only to get a variation on authorisation failed, cannot buy more than one or needing to have purchased a requirement.

Omnishambles. It’s not like it’s my first time buying tickets this season.
You bank of Scotland? I’ve been having issues with them for a few days. They say it’s the website, but I’ve now been declined by 3 different websites for different things.
Bank says it’s the Strong Customer Authentication regulations and websites not using correct fraud prevention measures.
Thing is tho it worked fine for my credit card which although not BOS is subject to same SCA regs.
Sounds to me it’s a BOS issue

If they buy on the same day they will get grouped together. But obviously need to be the same stand
Greg just to confirm i accidently bought my own then sons tickets sepretly after 2 transactions same stand we are linked faf will we get seated together?ive emailed ticket office asking but heard nowt.

I take it getting a semi final ticket won't affect your chances of getting a ticket for the final, assuming that we beat Hibs?
No it won’t if there’s not enough tickets for the whole of group one it will be top down . I’d imagine if silver or gold Youll be fine

Last edited:
Assume you mean all non ST home games?

If so, 50% of that group have been offered a ticket mate.

Pretty sure we'll get the extra tickets for the East Stand too mate.

The common consensus amongst Hibs fans is that their original allocation is more than enough for them.

Pretty sure we'll get the extra tickets for the East Stand too mate.

The common consensus amongst Hibs fans is that their original allocation is more than enough for them.

Aye I think those in group two won't be far away from being covered mate.

Not that I've any clue how many that is mind you. Just going on previous CCCS numbers.

I'm a season ticket holder but not on cccs or mygers. Think I'll have any chance of a ticket?
There’s obviously been a few replies telling you otherwise, but I got a ticket for the Hearts semi final a couple of seasons ago as a “season ticket only”. Might get lucky! Hope you do.

Just ordered mine without any issues. Glad I left it a bit and seem to avoided the usual early hiccups.

STH+CCCS not on MyGers. Pleasantly surprised I got a ticket to be honest...

Last edited:
You bank of Scotland? I’ve been having issues with them for a few days. They say it’s the website, but I’ve now been declined by 3 different websites for different things.
Bank says it’s the Strong Customer Authentication regulations and websites not using correct fraud prevention measures.
Thing is tho it worked fine for my credit card which although not BOS is subject to same SCA regs.
Sounds to me it’s a BOS issue
Aye I am mate but I’ve bought other things online today.
My CC isn’t BoS though and same thing happened.

I thought being on the cccs meant i didn't have to go through all this pish, Rangers making it harder than it needs to be, the Ticket office is an absolute shambles

Back