Hibs semi final

Correct.

@Greg Marshall any idea when the club will communicate with CCCS members to tell them that the rules of the scheme have changed?

There have been quite a few who could have been caught out today based on the calls I've had from some of my RSC members tonight.
The email has advised that action was required so please share with your fellow members.

The semi/finals cccs isn’t active this season and wasn’t available to sign up to. Home games cccs gives a priority factor but fans have the choice of stands and whether to purchase.

The email has advised that action was required so please share with your fellow members.

The semi/finals cccs isn’t active this season and wasn’t available to sign up to. Home games cccs gives a priority factor but fans have the choice of stands and whether to purchase.
Greg if people are having issues buying more than 1 ticket together for their F&F but purchase tickets in the same stand, will they be allocated seats together?

Anybody else having issues buying?

Go into my account, select two tickets (me and my dad), go to basket, change customer details for 1 ticket to his details, click update basket, checkout option then turns red but it still won't let me proceed as have "more than 1 ticket in my basket".

Even tried to progress to payment with just a ticket for me and still says only 1 ticket can be purchased

Got one no problem, pleasantly surprised it was only £1 web sales fee after reading a poster earlier complaining about a £2 fee.

Why wasn’t the cccs active for semis this year? Utter shite btw once again from the club. Don’t get me started on the website

Managed to get two tickets in basket for me and my mum, no issues there.
Then refused debit card payment 3 times before trying with credit card and worked straight away.

Only 2 of us managed to get one but we aren't in a F&F group just now so I imagine won't be seated together. Is it possible to add us now and buy the same stand or is it a case of just getting the same stand and hoping for the best?

Anybody else having issues buying?

Go into my account, select two tickets (me and my dad), go to basket, change customer details for 1 ticket to his details, click update basket, checkout option then turns red but it still won't let me proceed as have "more than 1 ticket in my basket".

Even tried to progress to payment with just a ticket for me and still says only 1 ticket can be purchased
I got the same when trying to go via the email. But when I cleared my basket and re-logged into Rangers and then the tickets tab it let me buy two - one for me and one for the wife who is linked as F&F.

I got the same when trying to go via the email. But when I cleared my basket and re-logged into Rangers and then the tickets tab it let me buy two - one for me and one for the wife who is linked as F&F.
Thank you. Had tried for an hour and a half on phone and then tablet with no joy.

Logged in on the laptop (not using email link), worked first time.

Just checked purchase history and looked at semi final purchase for 2 tickets in west stand in detail.

Under seat it has the following
000/000/000/5636
000/000/000/5637

Anyone shed any light on what this means

Just checked purchase history and looked at semi final purchase for 2 tickets in west stand in detail.

000/000/000/5636
000/000/000/5637

Yes, 5637 metres behind the goals with half a chance of catching a glimpse of a corner.

Just joking, ofcourse. Haven't a clue.

I

000/000/000/5636
000/000/000/5637

I would guess that you are the 5636 + 5637 persons that have purchased tickets :))
I'm 3318 :))

Thanks @Greg Marshall.
Was only able to buy a juvenile ticket for £30 (same as I paid for adult ticket). Does that mean that an adult be able to use the juvenile ticket?

Hoping to get sorted on a bus mate failing that it will be Ryanair Dublin to Glasgow really cheap at the moment but would need a nights hotel as no late flights home on the Sunday night
same but have a look at Dublin to Edinburgh they have a 10pm flight home. Never travelled Hampden to Edinburgh though by train, only Ibrox, but can’t imagine it being much worse.

same but have a look at Dublin to Edinburgh they have a 10pm flight home. Never travelled Hampden to Edinburgh though by train, only Ibrox, but can’t imagine it being much worse.
I think there’s a lot of trains cancelled or not running mate with the strikes. If we don’t get on a bus id be happy to split taxi fare mate

Just purchased 3 tickets. Very simple to use once you’ve purchased a few tickets and get used to the system.

I had a right moan about the system when trying to purchase the Brighton and Madrid tickets but now I can buy all three tickets within a couple of minutes.

It can't be as Group 2 is ST Holders with CCCS, by definition Group 2 are not MyGers members or else they would be in Group 1

You still have a MyGers points total though and build a points balance for ST purchase, attendance etc.

I understand that the priority you get for holding MyGers alongside ST + CCCS is a perk you pay for and rightly deserve the Group 1 status in this regard however it seems strange to me to rank ST + CCCS fans in Group 2 on their MyGers points when they are not subscribed to it for this season.

Im Silver and have season tickets I take it I’ll get an email to say I’ve been allocated then I can purchase - is that right?

Im Silver and have season tickets I take it I’ll get an email to say I’ve been allocated then I can purchase - is that right?
Emails were out yesterday mate you will defo be able to purchase from silver as long as ur signed up to all non league home matches . Check purchase history for hibs allocated supporter

Only 2 of us managed to get one but we aren't in a F&F group just now so I imagine won't be seated together. Is it possible to add us now and buy the same stand or is it a case of just getting the same stand and hoping for the best?

Exact same with me. Kept refusing Debit Cards, tried 2 different one’s but eventually accepted a credit card.

I tried 3 or 4 times about 5.30 yesterday I have a visa debit and entered the card details few times, eventually worked when I selected just visa option as the type of card

I struggle, really struggle to see what's difficult about logging on and buying a ticket.
As for CCCS, for years everyone moaned about getting a stand they didn't like so now you can pick your stand, with the terrible inconvenience of logging on.

On a plus, it must be positive for all those in group 1 for any finals we get if 50% of group 2 are getting this one.

Anyone else having trouble with debit card being validated? My card isn't working despite using it fine elsewhere twice this morning.

Anyone else having trouble with debit card being validated? My card isn't working despite using it fine elsewhere twice this morning.
Had same issue but my visa debit was saved on the account under “saved cards” remove the card and put details in again and worked for me

000/000/000/5636
000/000/000/5637

That means 56 mins 36 secs Rangers score

56 mins 37 secs ref disallows it

Either that or it's the times of Porteous' 2 yellow cards

Add 2 to basket. You will see a white box with your name and number in both. Change one to your grandson and then hit update basket. Let me know if you have any problems feel free to pm me.
Ive bought seperate by mistake numpty same address does anyone know if together

The payment has gone through they are in my order history method of delivery post
Ah now I get it - you've bought tickets for the Hibs end mate!

Asda in Leith are giving those away free with any purchase of a pack of 6 spoons and a box of matches.

Back