If someone offered you 7pts from our next 3 league games...

Realistically we would have to play out of our skin and hope smelltic have an off day to have any chance of taking something from them. So yes right now 7 points would be magnificent as it would mean either a draw at worst or a win at best against them. I don't think I could stomach another 1-5

it will be sublime when we beat the yahoos, sick of seeing the Lego eater and thumbheid lording it about

I'd rather 9 from 9, but I guess I'd take not getting beat against that lot would suffice.

Win the next 3 games and at least give the scum a game please .
Otherwise yep guess be happy with 7 out of nine

Home advantage against any one in Scotland should see us landing three points/a win.

We are due a win against the bheggars, Partick showed that they can give them a game and should have had a last minute penalty. St. Johnstone went to the piggery and got a draw.

I hate the attitude of many that they are invincible and a draw would be a good result.

A draw probably puts us further behind sides like Aberdeen. After last season's pathetic results against the bheggars, we should be at least able to beat them at Ibrox.

Yes, would 100% take that. I fancy the scum to drop a few more points this season, think they'll take their eye off the ball a bit in the league, starting with a Hamilton win on Friday night.

Yes, would 100% take that. I fancy the scum to drop a few more points this season, think they'll take their eye off the ball a bit in the league, starting with a Hamilton win on Friday night.

With them being in the champs league too and not really buying many players surely they will have to rest their key players if they want to improve on last years embarrassment of a campaign in europe... fingers crossed this means some dropped points throughout the season.

Only 9 is acceptable. We've already had a poor start to the season and St Johnstone managed a point against the scum. We need to aim for 9 points from the next three league games and anything less is not good enough after the start we've had.

If we drop points against Dundee or Thistle most of this board will be demanding Pedro gets sacked. For that reason, and for the sake of a happy board, 9 points is a must.

Think we need 9 - if we end up with 7 i think it would depend on the nature of the draw.
(We need a cup win in among that too)

I honestly feel we can get 9 points. If we got 7 I would be happy if that meant we drew with Dundee or Patrick.

9 points are a must in my opinion, I would possibly have taken a draw with them when the fixtures were announced but taking 1 from six against hibs/hearts has given us ground we need to make up

Realistically to beat the bheasts we will need to be at full strength and going into the game against them full of confidence having beaten both Dundee and Partick.

Would definitely take 7 points. Guarantees us staying within touching distance of them and could possibly mean us closing the gap.

7 from 9 would mean having 14 points from a possible 21, not exactly league winning form in any era. However it's probably where we are just now, at the very least a draw is needed at home to them.

Of course we'd take 7 from 9. Anyone saying otherwise is daft IMO.

As long as we keep the pace with the beggars then that's all that matters. They will drop points this season, no doubt about it. Their squad is thin atm, especially in defence and if Griffiths gets injured then they're gubbed.

Getting battered in Europe will take its toll as well.

Yes - with the obvious point being against the filth although I believe we can beat them.

Need good wins against Dundee and Partick.

Oddly enough, I fancy our chances too.

Surely you're going to get six points from the next two games (I certainly hope so!) - so the really question is about the game against Celtic. Of course, you could be in trouble the game after that... ;)

Back