I'm Feeling it

Really depends on the result, a narrow win and it runs the risk of being a red flag to PSV similar to USG's celebrations after the first leg.

The change has already happened, we are massive again so no need to be singing about feeling another change in the air.

I’m really not. That particular song has always been associated with celebrations.

Horse them 5-0 and put the tie beyond, yes sing until your heart’s content.
Scrape a 1-0 win, no not for me.

P.S. I’ve never heard singing at half time in ANY game.
I'll just ignore you now I know you're just being pedantic and after bites.

Well I for one will be shouting down anyone who looks like they might even be remotely enjoying themselves. It’s only fucking half time, do you think you’re USG or Leipzig.

Once i correct them they’ll realise how stupid their over exuberance is

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
I love it, it’s created some amazing memories for me and long may it continue unless we find something even better.

In terms of Tues night, unless we win by 5 goals it absolutely should not be be played, it will be the end of the 1st leg!!

Great idea, write Van Nistelrooy's second-leg team talk for him; or perhaps we believe such things don't play a factor?

Great idea, write Van Nistelrooy's second team talk for him; or perhaps we believe such things don't play a factor?
Aye beat them 2 0 and play I’m feeling it, the result won’t annoy him but the song will rile him so much we’d basically be knocking ourselves out the tournament.

Should cancel simply the best pre match as we would basically be mocking PSV

Aye beat them 2 0 and play I’m feeling it, the result won’t annoy him but the song will rile him so much we’d basically be knocking ourselves out the tournament.

Should cancel simply the best pre match as we would basically be mocking PSV
Nonsense.

FFS why are people so against fans celebrating a win? Yeah it’s only the first leg but if we win then we should rightly celebrate. It’s not like the players are gonna be out dancing on the park at full time doing a lap of honour etc. let the fans enjoy the game and the result.

Bet it’s the same guys who say we need to take it one game at a time, don’t underestimate teams etc, like fans doing that on a message board will have any impact on how the team preform, prepare for the games or the results.

Why would anyone want to stop something that sees Ibrox at its best? A joyous celebration on the terraces and the stands. Millions have watched it on social media platforms. Maybe in a few years people will tire of it but now, never.

I love the song and it’s this generations version of the Drifters. However it should only be played after big results. We have plenty of other songs that can be played after we win tomorrow night.

Ibrox is bouncing when it’s played yet people - who probably complain about the lack of atmosphere - say it’s it shit.

It’s a great song that gets everyone buzzing, I’m not sure I’d play it on Tuesday unless it was an absolutely thumping win.

Why would anyone want to stop something that sees Ibrox at its best? A joyous celebration on the terraces and the stands. Millions have watched it on social media platforms. Maybe in a few years people will tire of it but now, never.
Celebrating what? Van Bronckhorst won't be celebrating any win tomorrow, providing we do win, no matter what the score would be.

The thing is it’s a fooking song.

If we play it are PSV gonna think, they bastards think they have won let’s do them at home!
Depends how the players react.

The song is generally accompanied by on field celebrations and laps of honour. That wouldn't be cool after a first leg, unless we've tanked the 5-0.

Celebrating what? Van Bronckhorst won't be celebrating any win tomorrow, providing we do win, no matter what the score would be.
Celebrating winning the first leg perhaps? Is that really an incomprehensible notion.

Would it mean anyone is stupid enough to think it's over - no.

Would it mean we as fans were happy to have seen a home win - yes.

Don't read into things that aren't there.

Depends how the players react.

The song is generally accompanied by on field celebrations and laps of honour. That wouldn't be cool after a first leg.
Exactly. It's a great song in terms of the affect it has; this notion that it gets played and the players just walk up the tunnel is ridiculous.

Celebrating winning the first leg perhaps? Is that really an incomprehensible notion.

Would it mean anyone is stupid enough to think it's over - no.

Would it mean we as fans were happy to have seen a home win - yes.

Don't read into things that aren't there.
Did Lundstram read into things that aren't there, after the first leg of the last tie?

A song the fans like…. Don’t play it haha ok … what else should we not sing?

What if we lose a game …. Don’t play simply the best the next game cos we canny be the best?

Canny sing penny arcade anymore cos we don’t actually goto the arcade

Suck all the life out of the fans just ban singing

Gees a break will ye

I wasn’t talking about tomorrow, I was talking about the people who want to stop it completely. I just don’t get that, the fans love it, you can tell by the noise they make and the joy on their faces.

Tomorrow I agree Van Bronkhurst and the team will see the job as half done, in fact, I am not sure if they will play it.

Fingers crossed we do win, because it will not be easy.

For god sake, if there is one person not wearing blue! One soul. The blue sea of Ibrox should be scrapped.

Trying to find a negative spin on a win we haven’t achieved yet. Classic FF

Did Lundstram read into things that aren't there, after the first leg of the last tie?
That was the players though wasn’t it?
We’re not saying that Lundstram and Tav should do a Victory lap with Morelos bouncing on McGregors shoulders

What you suggest?

We just dont celebrate winning at Ibrox at all on the night?

We are showing our players the appreciation of their efforts by singing??

Fk what psv think. Psv wont win the second leg just because of our tannoy song. The best team on the night wins.
Champions league qualification on the line..

Van Nistelrooy - Right lads we lost the first leg and need a result tonight.

PSV players - will give a go boss but will be tough.

Van Nistelrooy - They played "I'm feeling it" at full time..

Dressing room goes mental and they get torn into us :D

Silence at full time if we win on Tuesday please.

I think it will depend on whether or not there is a general sense of feeling it in the air, conditions will have to be determined on the night but I have a feeling that we will all be feeling it after 90 minutes.

For me, it’s a bit like listening to your wedding song after your Mrs has left you.

It’ll always remind me of Gerrard and 55.

Not that I don’t love it btw.

Back