I'm Feeling it

I wasn’t talking about tomorrow, I was talking about the people who want to stop it completely. I just don’t get that, the fans love it, you can tell by the noise they make and the joy on their faces.

Tomorrow I agree Van Bronkhurst and the team will see the job as half done, in fact, I am not sure if they will play it.

Fingers crossed we do win, because it will not be easy.
A real tough game; I feel confident though, mainly because we are a good side. If we get through the second leg, I will be playing it myself; it's a song synonymous with us doing something special, and if we got to CL groups that would be special.

For me, it’s a bit like listening to your wedding song after your Mrs has left you.

It’ll always remind me of Gerrard and 55.

Not that I don’t love it btw.
Not for me. I'm sure I'll still hear that song in years to come and be reminded of the run to Seville and especially Leipzig which Gerrard had nothing to do with.

No they had fucking champagne out. :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

As said stop making up things that aren't there.
Have you got an actual point, or does someone having an opposing opinion become more important? You want it played, I don't, big deal.

I love it after big wins. It brings the full stadium together and is just a joyous outcry.

I would have no hesitation of playing it if we win on Tuesday. If it doesn't work out in Holland after that, so be it. Would rather just enjoy the moment.

Champions league qualification on the line..

Van Nistelrooy - Right lads we lost the first leg and need a result tonight.

PSV players - will give a go boss but will be tough.

Van Nistelrooy - They played "I'm feeling it" at full time..

Dressing room goes mental and they get torn into us :D

Silence at full time if we win on Tuesday please.
000A2F1E-20F5-1026-9A6F80BFB6FA0000.jpg

"Bastards!"

We are talking about a song ffs, they were drinking champagne on the pitch and coming out with crazy statements about what they were going to do to us etc.
Did they genuinely have champagne out on the pitch? I honestly never knew that, then again I left the ground in Leuven at the final whistle.

Have you got an actual point, or does someone having an opposing opinion become more important? You want it played, I don't, big deal.
Am I getting this right you qouted me with a question and I replied with an absolutely pertinent reply but don't want me to reply? :))

Oh no need to get back apparently:oops::D

Why would anyone want to stop something that sees Ibrox at its best? A joyous celebration on the terraces and the stands. Millions have watched it on social media platforms. Maybe in a few years people will tire of it but now, never.
I don’t think people are saying it should be stopped.

People are worried our matchday DJ will wreck it by overplaying it the same way he did with Penny arcade.

It should only ever be played at Ibrox after a second leg european victory or old firm win. That’s it. It shouldn’t be played on any other occasion unless of course it’s a cup final.

I love it after big wins. It brings the full stadium together and is just a joyous outcry.

I would have no hesitation of playing it if we win on Tuesday. If it doesn't work out in Holland after that, so be it. Would rather just enjoy the moment.
That’s forced fun and not cognisant of the fact there’s still a second leg to be played against a dangerous opponent.

Look what happened to USG.

Keep the song fresh and special by playing it only on the stipulated circumstances. You overplay it you ruin it, simple as that.

That’s forced fun and not cognisant of the fact there’s still a second leg to be played against a dangerous opponent.

Look what happened to USG.

Keep the song fresh and special by playing it only on the stipulated circumstances. You overplay it you ruin it, simple as that.
Forced fun? Fook me.

For god sake, if there is one person not wearing blue! One soul. The blue sea of Ibrox should be scrapped.

Trying to find a negative spin on a win we haven’t achieved yet. Classic FF

Where's the negative spin in the OP?

It's a question,on a forum

Did you miss the part where I said I love it?

Like others have said it goes hand in hand with on field celebrations and has been a tremendous addition last season in Europe and when we beat the scum

I just don't think we should be over egging it especially after the chat shit get banged from Lundstram last week

A song the fans like…. Don’t play it haha ok … what else should we not sing?

What if we lose a game …. Don’t play simply the best the next game cos we canny be the best?

Canny sing penny arcade anymore cos we don’t actually goto the arcade

Suck all the life out of the fans just ban singing

Gees a break will ye
Okay, Oor Wullie.

Reactions: VGM
Then we’d be stuck with 15 minutes of Build my gallows like we were before last week and it killed the atmosphere stone dead
That twat playing simply the best in its entirety right up to kick off kills the atmosphere stone dead.
The fans will belt it out for about a minute and that moron blasts it out until kick off, long after the fans have stopped singing it.

Fucking eejit.

Does feel like a song for getting through to the next round.. we shouldn't be celebrating until the job is done.

The players used the USG celebrations after the first leg to psyche themselves up so let's not give them any ammunition to feel disrespected or whatever.

Where's the negative spin in the OP?

It's a question,on a forum

Did you miss the part where I said I love it?

Like others have said it goes hand in hand with on field celebrations and has been a tremendous addition last season in Europe and when we beat the scum

I just don't think we should be over egging it especially after the chat shit get banged from Lundstram last week
Not specifically you being negative, but there are plenty saying it’s had it’s day and it was past it last season ffs.

If we get any kind of win on Tuesday.
Against a side who consistently outspend us, there is no reason why the fans shouldn’t celebrate it.

I know the players will conduct themselves in a manner befitting of ‘Rangers’, but after 12 years of no champions league at Ibrox, if we win a game, against top opposition.
Which has been played with a white ball with black stars. 90’ after that song has been played at kick off, I’ll be milking it for all it’s worth!

Some folks totally over look how massive individual games can actually feel when living it at the time.

It was f*cking class when it got played after the Hibs game last season because it felt huge in that moment.

My boy heard it live for first time last week and loved it. To hear the full stadium belt it out puts hairs on back of my neck stand up

How can you be sick of something like that????
Folk moan about anything on here

I think we should have a verse of kumbaya or a happy clap should the team win tomorrow

I wouldnt play it after a 1st leg play off Win.

Its just giving the opposition a reason to feel mugged off.

I like it when we play it after achieving a good result or winning a tie. But after 1st leg? No.

You would think we’d have learned from Leipzig and USG in over reacting.

Hell mend us if it’s played and we get leathered in Eindhoven I’ll blame that song. :D

Back