Jason Cummings - Leigh Griffiths abuse has gone too far

JASON CUMMINGS has branded rival supporters DISGUSTING over the abuse of Leigh Griffiths.

A section of the Hearts support targeted Dundee striker Griffiths with chants during Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

The troubled on-loan Celtic forward was abused mercilessly throughout his 69 minutes on the park.

Team-mate Cummings, who was also targeted after grabbing a late equaliser at Tynecastle, has backed the former Scotland striker.

He said: “It goes too far. It’s almost like you get your ticket and it says in small print, you can say what you want, do what you want, don’t worry about it.

“Some of the abuse is disgusting. If you were to say stuff like that in any other walk of life or any other job, the police would be involved.

“I don’t know how it’s right that when it comes to a game of football they can say what they want, do what they want.

“People say it’s part of the job because you’re in the public eye, but it really shouldn’t be, especially with some of the horrible messages you receive online. But what can you do about it?

“Leigh’s a good lad, a family man and we are just all human beings doing our job.

“You do get a bit of stick and that comes with the job I suppose, but for me sometimes it’s too far.

“Griff’s coping alright, he’s used to it.

“He’s a top pro and — similar to me — it probably just drives him on more.

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that much stick.”

Cummings showing he quite clearly doesn’t have a grasp of reality.

%^*& off Cummings and stop backing a nonce.
Thumb heid deserves every bit of abuse he gets. He would also have been sacked if he had ‘any other’ job.
Prick.

A convicted racist child grooming drug addict deserves all he gets from the stands as he's lucky its not 4 concrete walls of silence around him instead

Brain dead footballer opens mouth and confirms he is a brain dead footballer.

Looks like Leckie has written that for JC.

LG has only himself to blame for the abuse he is getting, maybe if he acted like a father and family man instead of hanging about social media like a wee creepy peodo he wouldn't be getting this abuse.

Don’t act like a paedo/racist/prick and you will not get that level of abuse
It’s interesting the rush to defend this rat. It’s the same degree of victimhood we saw with Lennon.

People who go around acting like scumbags generally deserve all the abuse coming to them, and yet guys like Griffiths and Lennon are somehow deserving of greater respect and protection?

There is of course a common denominator here that I don’t think needs to be spelled out.

JASON CUMMINGS has branded rival supporters DISGUSTING over the abuse of Leigh Griffiths.

A section of the Hearts support targeted Dundee striker Griffiths with chants during Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

The troubled on-loan Celtic forward was abused mercilessly throughout his 69 minutes on the park.

Team-mate Cummings, who was also targeted after grabbing a late equaliser at Tynecastle, has backed the former Scotland striker.

He said: “It goes too far. It’s almost like you get your ticket and it says in small print, you can say what you want, do what you want, don’t worry about it.

“Some of the abuse is disgusting. If you were to say stuff like that in any other walk of life or any other job, the police would be involved.

“I don’t know how it’s right that when it comes to a game of football they can say what they want, do what they want.

“People say it’s part of the job because you’re in the public eye, but it really shouldn’t be, especially with some of the horrible messages you receive online. But what can you do about it?

“Leigh’s a good lad, a family man and we are just all human beings doing our job.

“You do get a bit of stick and that comes with the job I suppose, but for me sometimes it’s too far.

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that much stick.”

I respect him sticking up for his mate n all that but to me it is indefensible, Celtic knew (boom ttshhhh) what was coming and didn't want the controversy after covering for him with their lapdogs in the media and papped him off to Dundee. It's been clearer to me over the years that as long as he put on the green and grey, he could say, do and behave however he wanted without reprisal, continually made out to be some sort of victim. He is a lady's front bottom of a human being and deserves every little bit of grief he gets.

Cummings needs to get a tattoo of a sphincter on his other hand because he is talking out his arse.

I’m not reading that, have no interest in anyone trying to defend that fucking idiot.

Prick deserves everything coming his way.

Dec 4th at Ibrox, let’s see if he wipes his nose on the corner flag. Doesn’t have big big broony to protect him this time

Seriously! he's as much of a numbnut if he actually thinks that about Griffiths as Griffiths is.

JS108185835.jpg

Fuck him.

Only in this wee backwater of a country does a racist prick who is caught texting up 15 year old girls gets an outpouring of sympathy in the mhedia.

Yet a young Colombian striker who does all sorts for charity and fighting poverty gets demonised at every turn.

Shameful.

Total Scumbag deserve all he gets!! A total Ars*hole of a Human Being, Deserve not an ounce of Sympathy for his Disgusting action throughout the Years!!

Let's just say I agree with everything Cummings says, not saying I actually do, but let's pretend I do. But a "top pro"?? Paolo Maldini was a top pro. Leigh Griffiths & Jason Cummings are not top pro's.

His conduct purely as a professional footballer last season was despicable. & that is coming from me, a Rangers fan, while he was at C*ltic!

A top pro.....Jesus f&cking wept.

Griffiths
O’Riordan
O’Connor
Cummings

Was there a secret nuclear test and fallout in Edinburgh years ago that we did not hear about?

Cummings is a daft boy, aka a fucking moron. That is no excuse for leaping to the defence of a trouser-stain like Griffiths. December 4th should be a fun afternoon for both of them.

It's honestly staggering how many in this country are quick to defend a pedophile.

Was out in the car yesterday, had off the ball on (I know) and their praise of Griffiths was that disgusting I had to change station.

Griffiths has brought it all on himself

I think most would say the same to him face to face in the street

Top pro, I can't quite think of a reply that could justify the hilarity of that quote. He must be on something to come away with that.

It doesn’t bother him give me peace he’s kicked flares into the stand he’s had his agent contact journalist asking to highlight the abuse then now his team mates

Where was this outrage when Alfredo Morelos has been abused everywhere since he came to Rangers ?

And just like that, "cumdog" has went from being relatively liked by Rangers supporters to a nonce supporting piece of shit.

And just like that, "cumdog" has went from being relatively liked by Rangers supporters to a nonce supporting piece of shit.

He was always a nonce?

Was conveniently forgotten about when he signed for us. He's a wee bawbag and always has been.

Paedophiles should be hounded, every minute of every day.

Thing is, the paedo will absolutely despise Cummings despite his defence of him here.

Back