Jason Cummings - Leigh Griffiths abuse has gone too far

It’s not gone nearly fair enough

The moment anyone defended this objectively proven bigot, racist, violent offender paedo was the moment defence of this scumbag went too far.

Football players are all the same they live in this wee unless you've played at the highest level bubble and have far more in common with each other including rivals than they ever will have with their own fans.
The stench of entitlement is ripe from guys like Cummings & the Nonce

Cummings is an absolute fool of a boy. He was an idiot before he signed for us, during his short time with us and after his time with us. And we all know what Griffiths is.

I could say more about his comments and the absolute moral degeneracy of the narrative to push poor wee Leigh as the victim ... but I'll refrain. Instead, I'll just highlight that Cummings, without a hint of irony (cos he won't know what that is), has just referred to himself and Griffiths as "top pro's". Right you are Jason, right you are...

It doesn’t bother him give me peace he’s kicked flares into the stand he’s had his agent contact journalist asking to highlight the abuse then now his team mates

Where was this outrage when Alfredo Morelos has been abused everywhere since he came to Rangers ?
We all know that the nonce will end up in a scheme on benefits while Alfie will return to his country a hero.

Cummings is an absolute fool of a boy. He was an idiot before he signed for us, during his short time with us and after his time with us. And we all know what Griffiths is.

I could say more about his comments and the absolute moral degeneracy of the narrative to push poor wee Leigh as the victim ... but I'll refrain. Instead, I'll just highlight that Cummings, without a hint of irony (cos he won't know what that is), has just referred to himself and Griffiths as "top pro's". Right you are Jason, right you are...
The pic in the Sun article has the headline across his torso conveniently covering up his gut but the print wasn't big enough to cover his chins. Top pro my arse.

Never was the sharpest was Cummings.

The simple answer to this is if you don’t do ridiculous things while in the public eye you tend not to be ridiculed.

The use of “troubled” shouldn’t really apply when the issue is self inflicted.

It saddens me as a father that I live in a country where the media paints paedophiles as the victims purely because they played for celtic or are celtic supporters. That’s two articles already today that are backing Leigh Griffiths and saying he’s the victim in all this. It’s really quite disgusting!

And just like that, "cumdog" has went from being relatively liked by Rangers supporters to a nonce supporting piece of shit.
I won't miss that little nonce defending prick when his paedo mate inevitably shites himself at Ibrox and he has to replace him.

You think "wee Griff" is getting it bad?
Wait til you get to Ibrox, Jason.

He is certainly not a top pro and of that there is no doubt. Top pro's don't have such low esteem that they attempt to ingratiate themselves with club supporters by chanting racist songs, flying the flag of foreign countries at stadiums, wiping their nose on a rivals corner flag, trying a scarf to rival clubs goalposts and kicking a flare at rival fans.

Family men don't ask underage girls for photographs. This guy has been in trouble everywhere he has gone. Jason Cummings has got this completely wrong.

Actually it's leigh Griffiths behaviour that has wnt to far. He deserves everything he gets from fans and anyone else who is disgusted by his vile racist bigotry and the fact that there seems to be some sort of legal protection scheme in place to ensure he can do as he pleases without fear of prosecution

Leigh’s a good lad, a family man.

No wonder our society is so f---ed up, when people refer to Griffith's as such.

Cummings aint a good judge of character.

You would expect him and Griffiths to take some abuse at Tynecastle due to their Hibs connections. By the sounds of it, there has been no sectarian abuse but Thumb is fed up of evey teams fans calling him a paedo.

So it appears to bother him very much and now thats 2 articles decrying people for letting Thumb know what they think of him and his actions.

Safe to say the Cumdog is as good at judging characters as he is at playing football.

What a nightmare he’s had here :))

By the sounds of it, there has been no sectarian abuse but Thumb is fed up of evey teams fans calling him a paedo.

So it appears to bother him very much and now thats 2 articles decrying people for letting Thumb know what they think of him and his actions.
so is Gary Glitter!

Its almost as if it would be better to not be attracted to minors!

Football players are all the same they live in this wee unless you've played at the highest level bubble and have far more in common with each other including rivals than they ever will have with their own fans.
Not all the same but yes they do tend to stick together.

I really liked Cummings when he was with us, and still do. But he's nowhere near the top of a list of people who should be consulted about this.

This isn't a carry on, or lads being lads. The prick should have been jailed.

I’m what universe are these two “top pros”.

Literally wasted their talent by being the complete opposite to a top pro.

Was stupidity to loan him out to another Scottish club. Should have sent him down south and hoped he enjoyed it enough to never come back

Guys like Cummings and other pro's should not get involved in this.

He was messaging under age girls. He is not a good family man or a good man.

He is also not a good pro as shown on many occasions. Last season more so than most. He was at least 3 stone overweight, had a clear beer belly. That is not a good Pro.

Leigh griffiths has gone too far. In any other job a convicted racist and someone caught grooming a child wouldn’t be employed by that company any more. Here in Scotland the racist peado is now the victim.

The convicted junkie racist has only himself to blame.I certainly won’t shed a tear for this piece of excrement.

JASON CUMMINGS has branded rival supporters DISGUSTING over the abuse of Leigh Griffiths.

A section of the Hearts support targeted Dundee striker Griffiths with chants during Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

The troubled on-loan Celtic forward was abused mercilessly throughout his 69 minutes on the park.

Team-mate Cummings, who was also targeted after grabbing a late equaliser at Tynecastle, has backed the former Scotland striker.

He said: “It goes too far. It’s almost like you get your ticket and it says in small print, you can say what you want, do what you want, don’t worry about it.

“Some of the abuse is disgusting. If you were to say stuff like that in any other walk of life or any other job, the police would be involved.

“I don’t know how it’s right that when it comes to a game of football they can say what they want, do what they want.

“People say it’s part of the job because you’re in the public eye, but it really shouldn’t be, especially with some of the horrible messages you receive online. But what can you do about it?

“Leigh’s a good lad, a family man and we are just all human beings doing our job.

“You do get a bit of stick and that comes with the job I suppose, but for me sometimes it’s too far.

“Griff’s coping alright, he’s used to it.

“He’s a top pro and — similar to me — it probably just drives him on more.

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that much stick.”
Good families man , as he like starting them and then fucking off .

It must be heartbreaking for Jason and his teammates to witness first hand [sic] the effort Leigh puts in trimming his pubes and everybody seems to be hell bent on preventing children from seeing this too.

FBS

Griffiths is in the same bracket as that scumbag McClean, dirty cretin lowlife who deserve everything they get, trying to turn them into the poor victim is disgusting, sooner they are out of football the fresher the air will become.

Back