Keef Jackson Rangers: 'detachment from reality'

Der Berliner

You see, it was in the same game, but there haven`t been 6 cameras on Simunovic, for some reason or another. Nor was there any trial by media.

But even if ... we had that game Hibs vs Scum a wee while back where Simunovic did this to Oli Shaw ...

... and they sat on that and there was "no sufficient evidence" (it was cut out of the SPFL highlights) to charge him. I mean, you look at that even as a neutral and think: What? What more do they need to see but that one angle alone?

At the game, Simunovic did not even get a yellow card.

Interestingly enough, said highlights did show a blatant dive by Burke. Remembering one of the first acts of the first CO regarding Aluko, you would expect a citing and a ban offered.

Go to roundabout 3.50 mins in

... needless to say, Burke wasn`t booked either.

Staunch!

No, the club are 150% right to continue to highlight these inaccuracies & bring them into the public. Has to be done.

Raging the fact he's casting the 'whataboutery' crap back up! It's not relevant to this point.

Celtic only have 1 compliance officer pull up and no action. This fact in itself disproves the 'whataboutery' theory. It's at best negligence.

Liewell again having his media puppet push a bull***t narrative to deflect from his puppet compliant office!.

Hehaw

Just want to point out that this article has been released to detract from the issues at Celtic that have been highlighted the past few days via media and fans of clubs within Scotland. Ignore the fanny.

mrsjr1872

Jackson has shown once again how insignificant he is. Trying to wind up our support and club to get anyone to read his poorly written column.
There's a bigger story out there Keef.
we will see what he's saying at this time nxt yr he's a sausage man

BlueSeaOfIbrox

If Flanagan was a red so was sumonovic, his was actually worse yet he seems to be getting away with it.

Personally I think yellows for both would've been suffice. Old firm is always gonna be a heated match with high tensions, to an extent it's better to let it play on and be a bit lenient with the rules or it'd turn into a 1v1

Ryan mcgregor

Do we really expect anything else from a recycled bog paper and a failing journalist who will be lucky to be working in three years they way that bog rolls joke circulation its as good as finished.

sw26

I will genuinely die happy if I never have to read the word ‘whataboutery’ ever again.

Not actually reading the article as it’s Keech and therefore utterly worthless.

barrheadbear

his article today has literally blown my mind. Has an outright pop then he uses this 'photo' & I use the term photo very loosley...

Talk about trolling us??

What a wanker.

I take it Jackson's puppet master Peter Liewell was on the blower telling him to put the boot into the bad ol' Gers once again.

Well it seems Steve Clarke totally agrees with our wish for greater transparency. Will Jackson have a go at him tomorrow, won't hold my breath.

donka

Lennon himself said that any strike to the face is a straight red card. Even in that shitty wee photo he used in the article you can see Simunovic hitting Defoe in the face. What is he trying to defend?

Mexi

If I was Keef and caring about integrity in Scottish football then I would be considering thef ollowing.

The Daily Record yesteeday published more stories than any other paper on the child abuse tragedy - seven pages in all - and yet, unlike the other papers, they did not use Celtic in a single headline. That must have been a decision taken at editorial conference level. No doubt.

Scandalous and could perhaps be added to the conversation. If those Rangers fans who still buy it needed a reason not to there it is , and right in front of them.
Just like the grooming gangs suddenly became Asian men, this will be a Scottish football scandal. The other clubs will be dragged in to protect their "good" name, thanks to the bigots of the press

ferris72

so many contradictions in that article it's ridiculous!
Essentially saying that the CO is not fit for purpose, but we shouldn't comment on it, and sit back slack jawed in wonderment as he admits the others are all doing.

reinforces the trial by TV thinking by pointing out the focus on our players by TV editors when others are glossed over or even totally redacted.

claims that there is only one passage at full speed of the defoe incident, when we were informed during Alfie's Aberdeen appeal that ONLY full speed coverage would be accepted with no slow motion replays accepted.

Calls the JF incident a blatant elbow into the lego face and a guaranteed red card, when the ref was a few yards away and on the angle he was on would have seen JF's elbow out of the side of lego's body as he put his forearm into his chest, and is rumoured to have actually said that he gave a yellow as there was no facial contact.

haha, seems I've quoted myself when I tried to edit and add to the original post.

Last edited:

fotze2

Official Ticketer
Any other manager / club calls out refereeing and you don’t hear a peep from this pizza faced rodent.
Our players booked for an elbow to the chest, theirs isn’t for an elbow to the face, our players then re-refereed and banned (against FIFA ruling), theirs isn’t (within Fifa ruling), and we ask why and this what you get from him.
Is there any sports writer left out there that isn’t on their payroll?
Any other manager / club calls out refereeing and you don’t hear a peep from this pizza faced rodent.
Our players booked for an elbow to the chest, theirs isn’t for an elbow to the face, our players then re-refereed and banned (against FIFA ruling), theirs isn’t (within Fifa ruling), and we ask why and this what you get from him.
Is there any sports writer left out there that isn’t on their payroll?
That's a negative,

However, IMO, Spiers has certainly been caught with his corduroy pants all the way down. He won't say boo to Liewell. They've definitely got something on him, or else Desmond pays his mortgage.

Last edited:

KirkieRanger

What on earth is he talking about?

Is he saying the panel are only allowed to look at what is actually shown on the day or Sportscene?

It would've been captured by more than one camera and can be slowed down if needed.

But if it is what he implies then it is more evidence of the trial by Sportscene farce.
Totally agree with that mate.

W.A.T.P.

jaws73

Official Ticketer
Keith made to look like a right tit again. He'd be as well just giving it all up.

Lainey Love

Maybe you can concentrate on the real story in Scottish football now ya corn beef faced excuse for a journalist.

No! Didn’t think so.

Div1872

Another piece of insightful sports journalism - NOT !!

Corned Beef face Keith is a Lieswell puppet and gets more stuff wrong than right

An absolute clown only to be pitied as he’s a useless c.unt

Cooperfan

The media, who are the main cause of all this, feign indignation and say it's the victims fault. This guy is one of the main reasons the system is bent along with the BBC. He'll need to remind me how many scum have been punished by the ugly lawyer?

What's that? None you say?

Thornliebank_Bear

Doubt he even cares its just all tim propaganda, he prob admits to his mates or family he writes total garbage but an end to it and some honesty would mean an end to £££