Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how getting pumped out of Europe fits with the business side of CFC. :))
Strange how the business side of the filth didn't need a strong Rangers side these previous 8.75 seasons though?

In fact I remember Liewell coming out in our first season down the pan, telling the press that the filth's finances were robust and they didn't need to rely on Rangers' presence. He soon changed his tune with that one, mind.

I don't have a clue as to how any Rangers fan could have a real friendship with these morons?

Do you have to work with them? Yes.
Can some of them across as decent? Yes.

Can you talk to them in statches about football in generic terms, as in Messi is a right, good, wee player? As in you did you watch Germany whack Brazil in the WC semi game from last night? Yes.

But when it comes down to the nitty gritty? Not a chance.

Moonhowlers, just doesn't even come close to describing their mental imbalances.

Last edited:
How about Sparta Prague winning both games against them by 4-1in the Europa league section this season an aggregate score of 8-2 for the two games and in the first game at parkhead the Sparta team was decimated due to covid and still hammered them with practically a reserve team.
European football needs a strong Sparta Prague.
And the celtic board know it...

I like this one.

"Every team bar Livingston and Rangers are having the worst season in their history. It’s not an achievement winning anything this season and I can’t think of any Scottish football fan except Rangers fans who have even cared about this season past October."

But they think winning multiple cups and titles is an achievement when there was zero competition and receiving a title for an unfinished season in a boardroom. Loonballs

I like this one.

"Every team bar Livingston and Rangers are having the worst season in their history. It’s not an achievement winning anything this season and I can’t think of any Scottish football fan except Rangers fans who have even cared about this season past October."

But they think winning multiple cups and titles is an achievement when there was zero competition. Loonballs
I think Hibs might put being relegated as their worst season or Aberdeen coming 9th etc etc

I like this one.

But they think winning multiple cups and titles is an achievement when there was zero competition and receiving a title for an unfinished season in a boardroom. Loonballs

how many statements and banners have the goon brigade released since October? Of course they care about this season :). They’re absolute comedy gold this season, on and off the park.

You dont know how high this pigeon goes
iu

Lol

Luke Bolton and Shankland will score a few I suspect. Utd will win on Sunday, their defence is susceptible even with Tavpen, Utd win on Sunday the points difference is 12 then 6 with the 2 games v them, they will drop 6 points in 6 games, of that I have no doubt, especially considering 2 games are away to Livi and one of Aberdeen or Hibs. We are still in with a shout here, let’s get behind the team now.
Anyone find this idiot to see what he’s saying now?!?!

The guy on the left and the one at the bottom look like the guys you see in your local chemist queuing up to get their methadone. The guy on the right is probably banned from going within 400m of any schools.
Theres a comment under this video that describes them perfectly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back