Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever the SPL was a diddy league it was when Rangers were in the lower leagues as anybody could have won the SPL as Celtic manager.
Sushhh dont tell anybody that as the super galactico quadtroople treble winners were world conquering during this era
As an aside a bird walked by me last week when i was working in govanhill wearing a filth top with quadtrouple treble winners printed on the front of it which was a shame as she had a cracking set of puppies

Where do you even begin with this shite :D

Torquemada
16K10,107

Off treasure hunting in Holland
26 minutes ago#123621

It’s a “celebration” of the shooting dead of five Catholics at Seán Graham’s bookies shop in Belfast. All their songs are to celebrate murder. The lurkers on here will try to claim it’s not, as they tried to claim the bouncy wasn’t to celebrate the stomping to death of another young Catholic in full view of the RUC, but it is.
Actually laughed out loud reading that: people on bus lookin at me like am a dafty; that lot really are beyond help : they pass shit like that as fact an ther pals hang on every word

B-)

Frank Murphy

Considering retirement

23 minutes ago#73
Here are Postecoglou’s comments from the Sunday Times today:

Four out for Celtic’s European opener
Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou revealed last night that James Forrest, Mikey Johnston, Kyogo Furuhashi and Kristoffer Ajer won’t feature at all in the first leg of Tuesday’s Champions League second qualifying round against FC Midtjylland.
Ryan Christie, Nir Biton and Ismaila Soro also only have an outside chance of being available to face the Danes.
“There are a couple who are close and we didn’t want to risk them today so they will all train tomorrow,” he said. “Because James missed so much [self-isolating] - he was out for ten days and we have just got to be a little bit careful with him. Tuesday could be a little bit early for him.”

Norwegian international defender Ajer, who has been the subject of a £13.5m bid from Brentford, wasn’t in the squad and Postecoglou was reluctant to discuss his position. “I’m not thinking about that stuff,” he stressed. “The guys who are going to leave will leave. That’s not my department: I’m concentrating on what’s in front of me.” Asked whether he was left out due to his impending departure, Postecoglou replied: “Yeah, well he wasn’t involved today. I can’t afford to waste time on anyone other than the ones who are here and committed to being here.”

B-)

Frank Murphy

Considering retirement

23 minutes ago#73

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou revealed last night that James Forrest, Mikey Johnston, Kyogo Furuhashi and Kristoffer Ajer won’t feature at all in the first leg of Tuesday’s Champions League second qualifying round against FC Midtjylland.
Ryan Christie, Nir Biton and Ismaila Soro also only have an outside chance of being available to face the Danes.
“There are a couple who are close and we didn’t want to risk them today so they will all train tomorrow,” he said. “Because James missed so much [self-isolating] - he was out for ten days and we have just got to be a little bit careful with him. Tuesday could be a little bit early for him.”

Norwegian international defender Ajer, who has been the subject of a £13.5m bid from Brentford, wasn’t in the squad and Postecoglou was reluctant to discuss his position. “I’m not thinking about that stuff,” he stressed. “The guys who are going to leave will leave. That’s not my department: I’m concentrating on what’s in front of me.” Asked whether he was left out due to his impending departure, Postecoglou replied: “Yeah, well he wasn’t involved today. I can’t afford to waste time on anyone other than the ones who are here and committed to being here.”
He’s in for a shock when the press keep asking him about things that are not his department B-D

Not very confident. :)

4:14 PM - Today#88
What a shambles Neil Lennon and Peter Lawwell have left us with. Neither should be welcomed back at Celtic Park ever again.

Our only hope is for Ange to play as many experienced pros as he can. That means Boli, Bitton, Rogic, and Eddie. Ajer should be playing if we're still paying his wages.

Even then I suspect our best bet is avoiding a humiliation. There's simply no way on earth we have the players to beat a team like Mityaland at the moment.

Where do you even begin with this shite :D

Torquemada
16K10,107

Off treasure hunting in Holland
26 minutes ago#123621

It’s a “celebration” of the shooting dead of five Catholics at Seán Graham’s bookies shop in Belfast. All their songs are to celebrate murder. The lurkers on here will try to claim it’s not, as they tried to claim the bouncy wasn’t to celebrate the stomping to death of another young Catholic in full view of the RUC, but it is.
Might have been lockdown that done it.. or 55.. I think their pathetic attempt last season has left me not sure.. I think I'd managed to dismiss it all well before that.

Fast forward to Saturday, watch us against the Asenal, think well may as well give them a half eye.. & their coverage is preluded by the same old 'tunes'.

Where we have grown they have regressed.

Which pretty much covers just about every single area as thing stand.

Wait, is he suggesting signing Donnarumma?! Dafuq? Apart from the fact he's one of the best keepers on the planet, he's just signed for PSG.
Would love a study of IQ between the respective supports. I’ve someone suggested that signing for Rangers on here or in the pub or on Twitter we’d have them sectioned!

Not very confident. :)

4:14 PM - Today#88
What a shambles Neil Lennon and Peter Lawwell have left us with. Neither should be welcomed back at Celtic Park ever again.

Our only hope is for Ange to play as many experienced pros as he can. That means Boli, Bitton, Rogic, and Eddie. Ajer should be playing if we're still paying his wages.

Even then I suspect our best bet is avoiding a humiliation. There's simply no way on earth we have the players to beat a team like Mityaland at the moment.
What happened to 'We are all Neil Lennon'? See how quickly they turn on their own.:))

B-)
“The guys who are going to leave will leave. That’s not my department: I’m concentrating on what’s in front of me.” Asked whether he was left out due to his impending departure, Postecoglou replied: “Yeah, well he wasn’t involved today. I can’t afford to waste time on anyone other than the ones who are here and committed to being here.”
He actually said that? :D

I see some of them talking about going for Marshall for their goalie. Surely they’re not looking at Barky standing in the halfway line and thinking “I know a goalie who is made for this”

He's suddenly become a top keeper because he saved a penalty. Keevins has been pining for him for the last year. He's a bombscare who made several errors for Derby and ended up out the team towards the end of the season and that form has continued with Scotland.

B-)

Frank Murphy

Considering retirement

23 minutes ago#73

Retaining first team players or letting them leave is not his department? Whit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back