Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammered by the Hammers at sharkheid and pumped out of the champions league by a poor Danish team, the groin bhrigade are trying hard to polish Angie the turd, deep down they know this is a disaster waiting to happen.

Mate honestly see the pictures of her on Twitter I was genuinely thinking she was a decent bit of kit and then she popped up on STV News last night and I couldn’t believe how different she is.

Got stung like that on Tinder once, girl looked a worldy and we arranged a date then she turned up looking like someone else as she was careful with what pictures she put online. Strictly a video call before a date now going forward.
I hope you done the gentlemanly and pumped her for her effort of turning up

I’m hoping Gary Mackay Steven runs them ragged (while Abada doesn’t beat his man once), Halliday scores the winner (due in part to goalkeeping howler) and Craig Gordon puts in the best goalkeeping performance ever in the history of football. Maximum pain for them.
All they have to do is not win, for the puddle-drinking moon-howling groomer brigade to go off their nuts (to my great pleasure and amusement).

I’m hoping Gary Mackay Steven runs them ragged (while Abada doesn’t beat his man once), Halliday scores the winner (due in part to goalkeeping howler) and Craig Gordon puts in the best goalkeeping performance ever in the history of football. Maximum pain for them.
Abada was the second coming last week and barely mentioned since. Seems he’s not as good as they thought.

I'll take a scruffy deflected winner from anyone in a maroon shirt - preferably in a blatantly offside position to get the old paranoia going early doors.

They started it after 65-70 minutes because the Danes coach said he saw that they were tanked after this time in the 1st leg. His gameplan was to basically nullify them to this point then have at them and they did have a few chances after that. The boy Lind had 2 or 3 good openings. Made for a turgid watch to that point but this was the first and unlikely the last time Angry Anderson will be completely outgunned tactics wise.

The same as every Timothy side I've seen for the last decade. Start at 100mph and out of gas after an hour.

Of course.
Football, even in this country is cyclical. We'll have our days in the sun but so will they.
What happened, or should I say was inflicted upon us,in 2012 threw that cycle out of sinc. I'm utterly convinced it was a pre-determined outcome and that they were up to their scrawny necks in the whole business. They'll never have to suffer anything like that, so their recovery is highly unlikely to take the time ours did.
So we should,and no doubt will, enjoy the next few seasons but it won't last forever.
Is this from the our mental sevco pedros?

Abada was the second coming last week and barely mentioned since. Seems he’s not as good as they thought.
Forrest was far more effective when he came on. I think it's just a case that they want to bum up their new players. The worst was Laxalt because he made some tackles in a European game. They also completely ignored the fact he had to make so many tackles because he was out of position for the majority of the game.

This could have an impact on any potential signings if they drop points in the first couple of games. Who is going to sign for a piss poor team who could be in big trouble after a few games?
Their signing policy just looks like agents are bumping them with all the duds they can't sell
Big Angie has probably never been involved in a million pound transfer fee and most likely still hasn't
Pedro Liewell is still running the shitshow while rugger guy makes sure they dont run out of digestive biscuits

seen a couple of Rubin Kazan games, I remember that Arsefelt scoring a headed goal from a corner so he will need watching in that regard.
Wow Rubin Kazan must have world renowned coaches if one of their centre halfs scored from a corner into the box
I remember Alec Cleland scoring with a header against the filth
Im still surprised about it

This is who they could get in the conference draw should they lose

Thats there possible Europa League opponents.

There possible conference include Union Berlin, can't mind the rest but a few toughies.

Edit: looks like their possible EC opponents are as below;

6 SK Rapid Wien (AUT) / Anorthosis Famagusta FC (CYP)
7 FC Tobol Kostanay (KAZ) / MŠK Žilina (SVK)
8 CD Santa Clara (POR) / NK Olimpija Ljubljana (SVN)
9 Dinamo Batumi (GEO) / Sivasspor (TUR)
10 Trabzonspor AŞ (TUR) / Molde FK (NOR

See that blonde girl Natasha from that Celtic podcast, seen a few pictures of her on Twitter and thought hmm, not bad to be fair.

Seen her in real life on the news last night and was like eh? That’s no her surely. Was like looking at a different person.

Catfished a belter.
They call her Natasha when she looks like Elsie

If Hearts manage a win or even a draw the knives will be out f#@k all this guff about having patience it'll be just like the old black and white movie's with the mob out with their torches and shark's surrounding the Dhimdome while Sniffapotaglue make's his escape using the secret Lennon tunnel that comes out near the airport.

I had a look at the KDS thread on Soro after Wednesday and they’ve turned on him. Poor decision making, poor touch, poor passing and lack of discipline apparently.

Wasn’t that long ago he was the new Kante.B-D
From Kante to caaant , delightful that they know absolutely fack all about the game . They put their players on a pedestal after a good 10 / 20 minutes (take the 1-0 game at Ibrox as an example ) only for it to blow up in their squinty eyed coupons. Facking deranged crackpots and I'm being generous in that evaluation. ;)

next sunday will be brilliant :D

Neilly

10:26 PM - 1 day ago#11043
Ticket for the Dundee game or not, I’ll be there to support the anti-board protest.

E7j6wUyXsAkt_wc

next sunday will be brilliant :D

Neilly

10:26 PM - 1 day ago#11043
Ticket for the Dundee game or not, I’ll be there to support the anti-board protest.

E7j6wUyXsAkt_wc
A couple of draws , or even better defeats before Sunday and the barriers will be getting doubled up to keep the rancid, rabid bastarts at bay . Looks like the journey for 56 could get highly amusing very quickly . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back