Kilmarnock replay £27

kclarkhall

That not just the away scheme?
Aye that is what I thought.

£27 is very steep for a cup replay on a Wednesday night because we couldn't beat them on a Saturday. There is no dressing it up.

£15 and get arses on seats Rangers. Poor.

nelster

After the last 7 years

After paying a fiver to watch us get humiliated by Motherwell in the playoff final

Do you want to win the Scottish Cup or not ?

Not saying the price is right but Ibrox was full at 40 a go for UEFA Cup.

Valley Bluenose

Aye that is what I thought.

£27 is very steep for a cup replay on a Wednesday night because we couldn't beat them on a Saturday. There is no dressing it up.

£15 and get arses on seats Rangers. Poor.
See earlier posts. Unlikely this is Rangers doing. Clubs have to agree on pricing or SFA set it. Once price is agreed for the first tie the same pricing applies to any replay.

Axelrod

Playing Kilmarnock 7 times in one season ...... think I’ll pass . Be sick of the sight of them .

Why can’t we have a normal football system where you play each other twice in the league then the maximum you can play any team is 5 .

SEVEN games against the same team . Fck off Scottish football .

CM13

Official Ticketer
Expected it to be £27 again to be fair. Same price as first game. Hope we take care of these c*nts sick of the sight of them.

ig_rfc

Not priced correctly but as said out hands will have been tied. I'm most shocked at kids £10 when it's 19:45 ko in February. Not exactly making it cheap when many kids won't be able to go anyway

Bluebrox

Playing Kilmarnock 7 times in one season ...... think I’ll pass . Be sick of the sight of them .

Why can’t we have a normal football system where you play each other twice in the league then the maximum you can play any team is 5 .

SEVEN games against the same team . Fck off Scottish football .
My hatred for Scottish football grows stronger by the day.

If it wasn't for Rangers I'd be nowhere near this horrendous f.ucking set up.

jprfc

you can cancel 2 games per season on CCC's and not thrown off the scheme , i was away for last season Old firm game so i cancelled ....
Is that for home games mate? I'm on the scheme but don't think i'll make the replay.

Valley Bluenose

BF5 punters like myself being moved to accommodate a larger away support.
At least Killie have to pay for any tickets they request which then go unsold.

c) The visiting club shall be responsible for payment of all tickets asked for and allotted.

d) The visiting club shall ensure that any tickets which are not required, together with a remittance for the total allotment, are in the hands of the ground club at least twenty four hours before the time of kick-off.

e) If any of the tickets which are so returned are subsequently sold, an appropriate refund will be made by the host club.

jigster

Official Ticketer
Is that for home games mate? I'm on the scheme but don't think i'll make the replay.

i was under the impression all CCC's games are under the 1 scheme , i went onto my account with rangers.co.uk and deleted the ticket out of the basket .... after doing so went back in and its not there ...... i did this last season Tims away

M@x

i was under the impression all CCC's games are under the 1 scheme , i went onto my account with rangers.co.uk and deleted the ticket out of the basket .... after doing so went back in and its not there ...... i did this last season Tims away
You're allowed to cancel 2 away games per season. Home scheme is different and if you cancel then you will be removed from the priority for the semi-finals and finals.

bluetwo15

Surely Tav is willing to pay some of this for us? If he had put the penalty bye we wouldnt have been penealised for this?:)

auldyin

Seem someone post saying Killie will be due to make near £1 million from out games alone this season. 4 games at rugby Park and 50% of an Ibrox gate.

Maybe now they can afford to run with a grass pitch again?
Home team gets 60%, away team 40% i know this when i was involved with Medda when they played Hibs in the Scottish although it might different now. Killie are lifting their pitch to put down 4g no grass

mrsjr1872

It was a lot worse having to pay that to watch a game on a artificial pitch.

That said, us charging the same is a bit steep IMO, especially with the amount of money we've paid this season to follow the club. I always try and compare it to other games and a few weeks ago, my ticket for Chelsea v Spurs in the Semi of the League Cup final was £25. And that was in the posh stand as well (all stands the same price)

I'll always pay what Rangers want me to so i'm a bit of a walking contradiction but for others I totally understand why they wouldn't pay it. Should be a bit lower IMO.
I'm same as u just pay what it costs been an expensive season but good so far been abroad a couple a times and mostly been enjoying the football feel for others with big family's etc it's no been cheap to watch us the amount of games we've had this season

MunroLoyal

Was going to go but I wont be paying £27 and tbh subsidising killie.. that's why I refuse to give my cash to any other team. Cuntslive of us ...
Sadly we will sell out our allocation if Dundee hibernian are promoted...

Reactions: g87