Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

Probably better sticking with nearer European locations. I find Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France the best day trips for RangersTV.
Won't mention the VPN as Mr Timmothy shall be informing broadcasters but I had to settle with the U.S

Get on the video then switch off Bears.

Such is the hatred coming at us right now almost every game seems like a needle match and this is another one of them.

Suits me as long as we use it as motivation..

Put them out the cup,shake that jakey pricks hand with a smirk and get outta there.

Rules please pics?

CgkqXV1W4AAPCnM.jpg

Hopefully we can get a right good result today. Hopefully Defoe gets a goal and goes right up to Clarke with a right big "get it up ye ya classless tramp".

I got this too for the first time when I tried to log in from France.
Moved to Austria and got in OK.

Surely the club isn’t in a position to be turning down £17.25 a month and PPV cash from fans wanting to pay for RTV and use VPNs?

Maybe premier sports pressure?

They are a hard team to play through them down the middle. This is going to be a battle

So Halliday is fouled and nothing is given. Kilmarnock player then dives and gets the free kick.

The refs are in every team we plays pocket.

Reactions: LD5
Ball kicked off of Burke and goes out. Killie throw.

Refs are making it very, very clear today. Rangers are getting nothing.

Good save shagger.

We are under a bit of pressure here.

Their midfield is winning the ball off us too much.

Getting shafted by the ref again here clearly. The ball completely changed direction after hitting Burke FFS, how does he not give that?

VPN hasn’t worked for me today and I’ve subscribed to Premier Sports and that hasn’t either so I’m having to follow the updates through here

Back