Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

Last chance of a trophy?

You're kidding mate.

We're the team that's just smashed Aberdeen and Livi away.

They'll drop points in the next few weeks, while we get stronger and stronger.

I said we'd win comfortably at Livingston and Pittordrie and we'll win comfortably again today.

We're the team in form, not them.

They have won 6 in a row without conceding a goal. Ref assisted or not, they are the team in form

I wish I had left the sound down on Premier Sports, already swearing at the telly.

I wish I had left the sound down on Premier Sports, already swearing at the telly.

I’ve left the rugby on until exactly 5.15 mate . I cannot be spending another minute of life listening to the garbage from the likes of Sutton etc.

RTV has detected umpteen proxies being used after logging in.

Don't make a lady's front bottom of this Rangers.

I got this too for the first time when I tried to log in from France.
Moved to Austria and got in OK.

Surely the club isn’t in a position to be turning down £17.25 a month and PPV cash from fans wanting to pay for RTV and use VPNs?

With all the goings on this week we’ve got more than enough extra incentive to win this game comfortably. Go for it Rangers - 2:0. Halliday and Defoe.

I feel very confident for some unusual reason.

I will take 3/4 nil rangers

Come on lets show the haters they have only spurred us on this last few days .

Lets go rangers

Wouldn’t it be great if Defoe bags a brace and it cuts to Alfie in the main stand doing a mad dance and grinning like Fck !

The full backs and wide men hold the key tonight. If they win their battles, we should win.

Surely the club isn’t in a position to be turning down £17.25 a month and PPV cash from fans wanting to pay for RTV and use VPNs?
Wold you bet against timmy making noises to service providers thus making Rangers act?

Reactions: L_D
According to the commentator Killie v Rangers is an emerging rivalry.

Kilmarnock?

Aye right.

Possibly to be doing something in case Mr Broadcaster asks?

Who knows.

Commentator saying there is an emerging rivalry in recent weeks? Nah, they are and always will be pretty much an irrelevance to us.

Back