Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

So will it be the BT Renegades+Mutton on Premier?. Think it'll need too be Wee
Tam + Guest for an all round easier watch. Oh and 1-4.;):))

So will it be the BT Renegades+Mutton on Premier?. Think it'll need too be Wee
Tam + Guest for an all round easier watch. Oh and 1-4.;):))
That's what I thought the last time against Killie, then RTV lost sound and ended up listening to the halfwits after all!!!

I can't think of anything he's done to us,in fact I'm not sure I even know what he looks like. Here's hoping I'm just as ambivalent after the game.

Only game of ours he’s had this season is away to Dundee. Only notable one he was in charge for last season was Pedro’s last game. Didn’t exactly cover himself in glory that night.

Because he cannot defend is a good reason,I'd say.
The only reason for Barasic not to play today and for Halliday to play instead is if Gerrard is trying to manage Barasic’s workload given his injury history. Which is fine, I would have no problem with that nor do I have any problem with Halliday. But to suggest that Barasic can’t defend is just nonsense. We have seen Barasic defend very well both against us and for us.

Dy-cFj8XgAITGYE.jpg

Will be interesting to see how Defoe does as a focal point. We will miss Alfie's industry but if Defoe can add a little nouse instead, it might work. I actually think we might have been better with Laff but that is simply an opinion. Good team, important game, should be a cracker of an afternoon for us!

Halliday in for Barisic is no real surprise.

Gerrard clearly feels Barisic isn't giving enough.

RTV has detected umpteen proxies being used after logging in.

Don't make a lady's front bottom of this Rangers.

Back