Match Thread ** Kilmarnock v Rangers - BT Sport **

oh for someone to bury these fantastic cross balls !

what about the half dozen or so chances Kilmarnock created? It's an absolute joke and I, for one am worried about what state we will be in in 5 years if there is no major change. The filth can hoover up £20 ml plus per season if they get to the group stages of the Champs league. We are royally fecked without major investment

That was always the worry .

A few more bad results and performances like that and the shit will truly hit the fan .

Murty is not and has never been the answer.

It was a complete cop out giving him the job.

A terrible decision .
It shows a complete lack of leadership. We were told it's his though January. Then all of a sudden after a poor home defeat, it's his till the end of the season. While we are still in December.

What is going on ?

Today, like most of our recent matches, was absolutely woeful but not unexpected. I go into every match in the hope we'll do the business, however my head tells we won't. I enjoyed the 3-0 victory against the sheep, I enjoyed the results in the other wins under Murty but not the performances.
Murty's appointment cannot have been based on his results over two interim spells surely. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Murty is out of his depth along with the board at Rangers,if Murty is here till the end of the season we will be lucky to be in the top six,totally disgusted with the way Rangers have been run in the last couple of months since Pedro was sacked.

Tav couldnt tackle a fish supper and lucky not to be red carded in the first half. Midfield were invisible. The players know they dont need to burst a gut with Murty in charge. I hope he dosnt want Miller as his assistant.

Stop making excuses for him.The buck stops with him.He,s the manager.

To be fair, the buck stops with the board.

Murty clearly doesn’t have the chops to manage Rangers, but he’s being hung out to dry by the men above him.

In defence of the board, they put up the cash for every player the last two managers asked for.

The finger should be pointing at whoever employed Pedro.

The hard fact now is that the players couldn't care less, we need a clear out but can't afford it.

what about the half dozen or so chances Kilmarnock created? It's an absolute joke and I, for one am worried about what state we will be in in 5 years if there is no major change. The filth can hoover up £20 ml plus per season if they get to the group stages of the Champs league. We are royally fecked without major investment

They had a couple of really good chances( the point blank headers from Boyd and broadfoot) and the rest were half chances at best which they made the most of. The two chances that Morelos missed and the one that Windass missed were at crucial times in the game and especially if Morelos managed to get that one just before half time Killie would have been dead and buried.

There's going to be no euro qualification at this rate, so that's another potential revenue stream closed to us.

And all because the board failed to plan

No leadership in boardroom, no leadership from management and no leaders on the park. An absolute embarrssment from top to bottom.

They had a couple of really good chances( the point blank headers from Boyd and broadfoot) and the rest were half chances at best which they made the most of. The two chances that Morelos missed and the one that Windass missed were at crucial times in the game and especially if Morelos managed to get that one just before half time Killie would have been dead and buried.
That’s becoming a recurring theme with Morelos.

You know, I think today was the worst performance i’ve ever seen from a Rangers side and i don’t say this lightly as I’ve seen some very poor sides over the years along with some fantastic performances from great Rangers players and no one on that pitch today deserves to wear the jersey, end of rant.

Murty isn’t the answer, however, for me, King needs to have a real look at his leadership team and to be frank, Robertson should be sacked for his part in this debacle.

We’re a shambles of a club.

Couldn’t spell leadership never mind actually do it. Time to go did his bit for which we are thankful but now out his depth and hasn’t The gravitas or funds we need. Goodbye David.

That was really poor today, i thought that KFC bossed us all over the park, from the players, to the coaching team, to the board, not too much going well at the moment, this is all worrying.

That’s becoming a recurring theme with Morelos.
I like Morelos because of his workrate,but his ball control at times and misses are absolutely criminal at times.

Problem you have in a team is when a few can't be arsed or lack confidence they will soon bring the other players down to that level,Morelos looked much better against Hibs and a couple of games later his confidence also looks lost.

I like Morelos because of his workrate,but his ball control at times and misses are absolutely criminal at times.

Problem you have in a team is when a few can't be arsed or lack confidence they will soon bring the other players down to that level,Morelos looked much better against Hibs and a couple of games later his confidence also looks lost.
Aye it's Morelos fault that Wilson is a terrible defender.

Hes waiting to tap the ball in and the ball bounced up around his hip.

'A recurring theme' it's absolute bollocks, he's missed probably 2 or 3 sitters since joining but scored a few ones which weren't actually chances and his all round play is quality.
Yeah a few of the sitters were ‘absolute bollocks’ I love the guy but I don’t go around with my eyes closed.
He puts a few of those away and we’re more comfortable.

Why didn’t he start Pena? Away to Killie, surely it’s obvious there would be space to exploit as they were going to come out.

My opinion is that he is hopeless,if he had played and the result was the same we would asking 'why is he playing'.I get it that there is not a lot of quality in the team that inspires confidence at this time and maybe by playing him might change things but the only people than can do it are the players.
If the players are true to themselves then they should realise this job is far too big for them and are not up to our expectations.Two big performances against the sheep should have been enough to motivate them but ffs look what happens.

My opinion is that he is hopeless,if he had played and the result was the same we would asking 'why is he playing'.I get it that there is not a lot of quality in the team that inspires confidence at this time and maybe by playing him might change things but the only people than can do it are the players.
If the players are true to themselves then they should realise this job is far too big for them and are not up to our expectations.Two big performances against the sheep should have been enough to motivate them but ffs look what happens.
Kind of an if and but answer though, as far as I am aware he has played in the diamond and scored in one of those 2 games while playing well, it’s all you can go on, he is a scoring option.

Kind of an if and but answer though, as far as I am aware he has played in the diamond and scored in one of those 2 games while playing well, it’s all you can go on, he is a scoring option.

It is but for me he is def not the player who has showed any quality that he is supposed to have hence the transfer fee,a couple of goals and not much else is nowhere good enough.

It really is heartbreaking to see a rangers team, the rangers I have watched since the sixties, being bullied , outplayed and looking less fit than some of the poorest teams in the league. I honestly never thought I would ever see such a disorganised bunch of players in the rangers blue. Given all the knocks and rubbish thrown at us over recent times it’s incredible how strong willed and loyal our support has remained. We deserve at least effort from the players. We deserve them to be at least as physically fit as the opposition and we deserve a board who are honest and up front as to what is exactly going on at board room level and why we don’t have a proper experienced manager.

Five players in our midfield, and it still looked we had no midfield at all. Murty is a nice guy, but nice guys don't win prizes. We need a kick ass manager in now.

This is what happens when you appoint a youth development coach as your manager.

Shit tactics, formation, style of play. Players not giving a %^*&, board not giving a %^*&. A manger who stands on the touchline looking utterly clueless and so far out of his depths it's embarrassing.

Murty until the end of season will see us finish 4th.

A disgrace.

Appointing a kids coach as our manager is the last straw for me, I want Robertson gone now. I won’t be renewing next year they are taking the piss. 4 season books I paid for and the board chucked it in October.

The board are totally clueless. I truly believe they know nothing about football. That's why they have to appoint a DOF, they are business men who are actually clueless about football. King claims he a Rangers man, I bet he doesn't even have a RTV subscription while in SA

In defence of the board, they put up the cash for every player the last two managers asked for.

The finger should be pointing at whoever employed Pedro.

The hard fact now is that the players couldn't care less, we need a clear out but can't afford it.
That’ll be the board the finger is pointing at.

Back