Kit Launch and Gers Store Thread

Just ordered for the wee man. Strange sizing going from 3-4 straight to a 5-6. Probably going to be massive on him lol.

Hopefully arrives for going on holiday on Tuesday as no option for next day delivery.

Reactions: AEW
Just ordered for the wee man. Strange sizing going from 3-4 straight to a 5-6. Probably going to be massive on him lol.

Hopefully arrives for going on holiday on Tuesday as no option for next day delivery.

Think that's quite standard for kids kits mate. Had same problem last year for the wee man.

In the same boat here to be honest.

Are you able to get a name on the back?

Just ordered wee man's kit.

I remember last year one of the things that a lot of folk got pissed off about was paying for the delivery charge for next day or 2-3 working days, but they never dispatched the kits for over a week before that delivery timeframe kicked in.

I notice they've caveated the delivery charge with that info now.

Mate they're quite small made, my 4 your old is wearing a 7/8 top, granted it's a wee bit long but it's fine when tucked in.

Depends on age. My wee boy will be 4 in August and I could only get him a 5-6 last season and it’s still very big on him.

12-18 months sold out already, fs.

I just want the kit for the wee man, grey 1/2 coaching zipper and a long sleeve top for myself with the money waiting there and currently unable to order neither.

Only able to ask them to notify me when they'll have stock in the 12-18 months kit. Unable to do this for either the long sleeve top or the coaches top.

Hummel & subsequently Rangers, are losing out on sales. It's as simple as that.

Sold out on the mini-kit's already in certain sizes.

Can only agree with some of the posters saying that there simply isn't enough being made available currently for whatever reasons. Hardly signposted release dates for the mini-kits either or I'd have made sure I ordered as soon as online.

Currently unable to ask for email notification for the release of long sleeve kits or the 1/2 coach zipper.

Money burning a hole in my pocket for the above 3 items and currently unable to give it to Hummel or the club.

So proud to have the store back in the city, sounds like it’s doing very well and long may it continue, keep up the good work lads & lassies.

It’s bonkers mate.

Mind you it’s what time you catch it at when I got my home top I was only in the queue 5 mins.

She was at the store at half 9 on Tuesday morning. Was told Half 10 for delivery, Didn't arrive. Told half 11, Didn't arrive.. told half 12, It finally arrived and got a top in minutes.

I passed at 12pm and there was nothing left at all. That is incredible considering it twas Tuesday afternoon the last delivery.

Sold out on the mini-kit's already in certain sizes.

Can only agree with some of the posters saying that there simply isn't enough being made available currently for whatever reasons. Hardly signposted release dates for the mini-kits either or I'd have made sure I ordered as soon as online.

Currently unable to ask for email notification for the release of long sleeve kits or the 1/2 coach zipper.

Money burning a hole in my pocket for the above 3 items and currently unable to give it to Hummel or the club.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting them on the full release next week.

You need to go in. They are going so quickly they aren't unpacking the delivery. Just have sizes behind the register.

@Alex Hunter @db3058 @a_weir Got a text from the wife, it’s arrived!!! First part of the Chinese takeaway Rangers top is in place. I’ll keep all labels etc on until the Official shirt arrives then take comparison pictures. Might get Lafferty on the chinky one!lol

I know this isn’t every bodies cup of tea and I hope the difference in the tops are night&day. It will hopefully be a tool to encourage bears to buy direct from Rangers for the quality.

Meeeeeeeeeee nooooooo likey British Sold Ja, Yankeeeee pay 5dollar more.

Just ordered for me and my boy. It seems like forever since I had a new top:)). And no money to the fat slug.

Back