Lafferty deal close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy i know who works in hearts shop said he cleared his locker, make of that what you will.

Are we signing the big man or not? This saga has turned into the same saga last season with Jamie Walker. Put in an acceptable offer, if not declare in the media that we are withdrawing our interest in him.

Lafferty is close closer than close
Closer than you could ever imagine us
Lafferty is close closer than close
Closer than you could ever imagine us...

This thread title is way out of fucking whack but it's possible it will be right one day if we leave it alone long enough :D

Every time I look in it's 48 hrs, had that all weekI hope Rangers are pursuing other targets and not investing too much time on KL.

Anyone else getting fed up with this ?
Seems to be dragging on forever
If levein keeps digging his heels in it could easily drag on till midnight on the 31st if ever at all
I'll have severely gone off the idea if it goes on much longer

If levein keeps digging his heels in it could easily drag on till midnight on the 31st if ever at all

was fed up after the initial bid was rejected as you knew Hearts would turn it into a saga

If Lee Wallace is going to be part of this deal then it's no great surprise that it's taking some time.

His wage will be vastly greater that what Hearts are willing to pay him so it will take some negotiating to get to a conclusion.

Gerrard said yesterday after the game that the 2 players he had his eye on will be in for Thursday im guessing Lafferty is one of they players.

I loved him when he wore our jersey last time around, but it's failing to really excite me this time around... but Stevie G seems to admire him so it still gets my vote of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back