Lennon unhappy with Willie Callum’s performance today

NL has complained that Collum was poor today and paid too much attention to the advice and messages he was getting from his assistants. What does he think these officials are there for? Waving flags to send trains off? I thought Collum was very fair but he did make two obvious mistakes. One when Christie headed a cross from a free-kick for what should have been a corner but he awarded a goal-kick. The other one was his failure to award Aberdeen a free-kick when Duffy clearly pushed Cosgrove in the back with both hands and that led directly to Celtic’s second goal. It’s not going to take much more to send Neil over the edge.
The surest sign yet that he’s scrambling for his future.

If in doubt, it’s the Masonic refs fault.

PS Collum is a teacher at Sacred Heart school.

There were 3 penalties and Collum called them all correctly.
You could argue a few nightly decisions but he got all the big ones right.

Lennon is just in full on victim mode, trying to shift attention from his own failings, he is a master at it.
He will be on the bevvy already I think.
He’s failed to carry out a rather big one though. McGregor had at least 6 fouls after being booked including the penalty which is a yellow all day long.

Ffs, collum gave them a debatable pen, they headed it out for a corner, goal kick given, mcgregor was on a yellow gave away the pen 100% yellow card but nothing. Never mind the countless fouls he never gave aberdeen, collum doesn't even hide it now. But aye no bother lemmon!!

Would you prefer Jeff Winter then...or a few referees from Stirlingshire area
No idea where you are going with that or why, I just don't rate Collum as a ref. Like Andrew Dallas he has a shocking attitude and is an arrogant wank to boot. Refs have got a tough job but, those pair just try and make it about them.

He got some big decisions correct today but two absolute howlers as well, both in favour of the Beggars I may add. Makes Lennon's comments even more laughable.

The only mistake Collum made was not awarding cosgrove a free kick. I wish journalists would have the balls to reply to Lennon that was talking nonsense and to ask what decisions he felt the referee made badly and get an answer

Well that should result in a citation by the Compliance Officer going by what Gerrard was cited for.

We know what will happen though.

Perfect opportunity for one of our back room team to let rip into collum for being shite in our games as well.

He's deflecting from his own failings for sure, but he'll also be unhappy that the opposition are now getting (correct) decisions that they probably wouldn't have gotten in the past. When was the last time two penalties were awarded against them in the same game? Usual Timmy behaviour - So used to getting their own way they just can't accept it when they don't and thus it must be someone elses fault.

Easter Road last season and Nicky Walsh as 4th official alerts Clancy to an infringement leads to a foul/free kick to cellic who then score from the award but aye lemon they should not get involved!

Couldn't mark this guy's neck.

Just wish the journalist interviewing him would ask the logical follow-up question. Did the baffling decisions he referred to include Collum's refusal to give the Sheep a free-kick in the build-up to Thumbs's goal, or his refusal to send off McGregor for a second bookable offence? Pity no journalist has the balls, integrity or talent to ask the obvious.

I note no specifics, what exactly does he feel that Collum got wrong?
I watched the game. He let his 4th official assist him with a handball decision on the half way line that meant nothing in the grand scheme of the game. But you might as well point the blame for your shitpot team somewhere.

He's deflecting from his own failings for sure, but he'll also be unhappy that the opposition are now getting (correct) decisions that they probably wouldn't have gotten in the past. When was the last time two penalties were awarded against them in the same game? Usual Timmy behaviour - So used to getting their own way they just can't accept it when they don't and thus it must be someone elses fault.
they are the only team in football who have never lost a game, 'Always cheated, never defeated' That's the Glasgow Celtic way

By baffling Lennon means the normally compliant official had the bare faced temerity to give not one but two stonewall penalties against the filth. So used are they to getting everything their own way that he is genuinely baffled that a referee has actually acted in such an impartial manner.

Magic no worky you overwrought ginger munchkin, without compliant officials you are just a very ordinary side, used to getting your own way and acting like little bitches when you don’t.
I have just laughed loudly at this one :))

Oh the pain and injustice if it I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight, nope wait it's cause I'm laughing my arse off

I watched the game. He let his 4th official assist him with a handball decision on the half way line that meant nothing in the grand scheme of the game. But you might as well point the blame for your shitpot team somewhere.
Thats pretty funny if that's what he's raging about. And not even Collum's fault either by the sound of things.

Pressure?, pressure?, I’m not under FECK’N PRESSURE YA BASTURDS, FECK OFF, IT WAS THE REFEREE’S FAULT, THE WEE BASTURD!

WHERE’S MA DRINK.

Surely Mcgregor could have seen a straight red? Intentionally tripping a player in the box to stop a goal scoring opportunity.

Under new rules any foul in the box while not attempting to play the ball is a straight red card . McGregor is on the deck & intentionally tries to kick the dons players standing leg , no attempt to play the ball , straight red card .

That's not correct mate. Still needs to be an obvious goalscoring opportunity rather than 'any foul'. It was brought in to 'protect' players that had made a genuine attempt at the ball so that they werent both sent off and conceded a penalty.

Even taking that into account, there is definitely a case to agree with you saying it's a straight red as the keeper is nowhere. If we give that tube Collum the benefit of the doubt, that it maybe looks like CM has gone for the ball, it's still a yellow every day of the week, which sees him off anyway.

The scum support are on tenderhooks before their team is named before every game as they know Lennon has not got a clue who to pick and what formation to play. It is only a matter of time. He plays his last card and blames the ref "the refs are all masonic/Orange bassas n nobody likes us, it's a fix". That is the shit you will hear tomorrow.

"Always cheated never defeated", their go to mantra.

They got away with a few decisions and yet treacle teeth has a go at the ref, you couldn't give him a red neck with a blowtorch.

But watch the usual media suspects ramp up their attention onto Collum, it's a certainty.

Hopefully we win the league this season and see that this cancer will be chased out of our game for good.

He's all over the shop, he's losing it completely.

"it didn’t add to what was a cracking game of football"
:)) It was not a cracking game of football, it was dire.

Makes a change from the priests jizz stuck to his chin
When Lenny was Hivs manager he spent 2/3 afternoons in the Tennents Bar, Byres Road through the week
My brother in law drank there, and told me Lenny would pop out for an egg burger between pints, and come back in with egg yolk on his chin or jacket most times.
True story.
Doesn't come in much now after becoming King Potato at the piggery.

Nothing about McGregor getting away with murder after his first yellow or giving the second penalty away? Nah didn't think so treacle teeth.
I said same on another thread. That wee JTD should have had a second yellow for constant fouling and definitely for the penalty.

Back