Lennoxtown up for sale - rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will sell the land at Lennox town and make 100% profit because they got it so cheap. Probably in the contract they need to keep it for so many years . They will get this new land for pennies also .

I’ve told you what I know

I said on another post

They were selling lennoxtown that’s it

I got told it was to fascinate the compensation claims that were POSSIBLY going to come in

So if they sell for say £20 mill
And develop barrow field for £7 million they then have a surplus of £13 million

It's got criminality all over it that. There'd be public uproar

that was a separate incident. Ralston hit someone pulling out their driveway on the a891

Ntcham Dembele and Eduoard incident was up nearer Cumbernauld i'm sure.
Indeed, a few days before the cup final, one of those mentioned above nearly hit into side of the car of an older chap on the same road.

Sorry you're right. I'd forgotten about the Ralston one. Accidents like that one can happen. The Cumbernauld one is sheer recklessness.

Pedro

They are not coming out and saying we are selling

Think about it

They let all everybody think they are keeping it

Then somebody comes along and wants it !!

Then they are in a great position as the possible one buyer has to dig deeper

More money
It says they are building an indoor facility for the first team. Something they dont have at Lennoxtown.

It's not a replacement that is down in the planning shown in reports it is a totally different facility.

Anyone thinking they won't do well out of this needs to look at it again.

They got Lennoxtown on the cheap - they spent a very limited amount of money on it (almost as if they knew it was temporary), they'll sell it on for much more than they gifted it for.

It says they are building an indoor facility for the first team. Something they dont have at Lennoxtown.

It's not a replacement that is down in the planning shown in reports it is a totally different facility.
They have an indoor hall at lennoxtown but it’s like a five aside pitch

They got Lennoxtown on the cheap - they spent a very limited amount of money on it (almost as if they knew it was temporary), they'll sell it on for much more than they gifted it for.
I agree totally as why did they not sell barrowfield ??

Pre planned it

Yup, it's basically made out of balsa wood.

Compared to ours costing £14m 20 years ago, there's was half the price a decade later. It was, like their Mecanno Piggery, built on the cheap.

Football Tax Haven blogger had them sussed 5 years ago

They called it 100%

State Aid and corruption

Another investigation into this is required

It was said on here years ago that the Lennoxtown acquisition by the Peasants was only a temporary move as there was a bigger financial scam in the future to sell the land and reap the profits. It looks like this could be that predicted scenario now coming to fruition.

The reason for the upgrade is so that they can enter a reserve team into league 2 just like Rangers are gonna do simples

Thats my point.

The planning says this is a totally different facility and not a replacement for Lennoxtown.
Lennoxtown is going up for sale - not for the reasons folk would like to think, just that they stand to make money from it / it's always been the plan.

Lennoxtown is going up for sale - not for the reasons folk would like to think, just that they stand to make money from it / it's always been the plan.
So where are they moving their training centre to because it isn't Barrowfield according to the plans submitted.

Lennoxtown will most likely go up for sale. Primarily due to it not having an indoor facility which we have at Auchenhowie. It’s also quite far away from the Giro Dome as well. They spent hardly any money getting it so I’m assuming by selling it, it’s going to cover the new indoor Giro Dome.

Maybe I'm being daft then but how is the down scaling? If anything it sounds like they'll have better training facilities?
They sell lennoxtown say £20 million
Develop barrowfield £7 mill

13 million profit

Down sizing comes in

At lennoxtown is a far bigger and prob worth more if developed

So it looks like yes they get a new facility it certainly won’t be like ours

They are building a fukin dhome yes it will be all shinny and new but that’s not an upgrade it’s a tent that covers a football park

The got Lennox on the cheap dodgy land deal.com so will make money for new one and leave potential millions all aided by GCC

Yes, I'm well aware. Can't see them selling off their ground given the very favourable rates they got
But that might not stop them selling to a builder who could put hundreds of homes there. GCC would ease the planning. Could fund their new training centre. Be a sickener

They sell lennoxtown say £20 million
Develop barrowfield £7 mill

13 million profit

Down sizing comes in

At lennoxtown is a far bigger and prob worth more if developed

So it looks like yes they get a new facility it certainly won’t be like ours

They are building a fukin dhome yes it will be all shinny and new but that’s not an upgrade it’s a tent that covers a football park
Minimum grass area at Barrowfield if they are building a bomb proof dome, sun shining and warm under a metal roof. No thanks it will be a timeshare on any grassy pitch if they get one.

They don’t

They scaling down

Lennoxtown is going up for sale

I can reveal my source to admin

PMing an admin doesn’t make the source any more genuine. How do we know it’s genuine?

Also please provide the name of the newspaper or website with any stories you copy and paste from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back