Lennoxtown up for sale - rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can do whatever they want but don’t let any mentally challenged ever take the moral high ground when telling you about EBT’s when THEY KNOW/KNEW what their rancid club and a list of its associates and employees where up to, horrible horrible bastards.

*And breathe*

If memory serves Lennox Castle Hospital and land surrounding it were subject to Green Belt release planning policies in the Glasgow & Clyde Valley Structure Plan. Even if they applied for a change of use, presumably the original zoned for housing policy could be reverted to.

It'll be a housebuilder - Brian Dempsey? Edit. Won't be him. Forgot he went bust a few years back.

Last edited:
My information is along the lines that if septic are staying at Lennoxtown long term
They will be forced to build a service road that they promised to do but thus far have used every legal trick to stall or delay it .

Despite many people around it being septic minded the existing road in was only ever supposed to be a short term fix for entry there is major uproar from residents about the ongoing use of the road and the problems it brings .

My information is along the lines that if septic are staying at Lennoxtown long term
They will be forced to build a service road that they promised to do but thus far have used every legal trick to stall or delay it .

Despite many people around it being septic minded the existing road in was only ever supposed to be a short term fix for entry there is major uproar from residents about the ongoing use of the road and the problems it brings .
This is common knowledge ,it was reported in the Kirkintilloch Herald a few years ago.

Or how about Haughey, for $$$ more than they paid for it but still make a profit for himself.
Haughey and Dempsey were the first names that sprung to mind Hank, Dempsey obviously being the one in that game. Then I remembered about his Moodiesburn project. Would either pay what the Yahoos would want for it? Possibly, if as you say, the realisable worth of the site meant that their margins would make it feasible.

This is common knowledge ,it was reported in the Kirkintilloch Herald a few years ago.

There ia a big blog about it Also but recently
I have heard all the sleekit attempts to get them out of it have failed a local civic worker was telling me around xmass time

Was there not a problem with access roads to lennoxtown ie they promised them as part of the planning permission and never bothered their arses ,

Would be even less surprised if somehow their facilities and the Emirates and other CWG facilities were conflated into one. Top class provision that they won't have paid for, sell off the one they already have for housing. Money in the bank and better facilities all round. As per the CWG 2014 prophecy.....

My thoughts as soon as I read today's announcement from them. As soon as the excellent facilities were built across the road from the Scumdome many bears have been of the opinion that one day the Scum would secure themselves access to these facilities for a knockdown rate and sell Lennoxtown which, like everything they do, was built on the cheap.

So, what's the plan? Sell off Lennoxtown, get some cash in for it. Then get Glasgow City Council to pay for the upgrades to the East End training centre for them?
Yep you guessed it, and I’m sure everything will be full and transparent

The scum will get the Bhoys from the Black Stuff to do a cheap cash job

How can you sell a purpose-built/customized training ground for anything other than the purpose of training for sports.. or because someone wants the land?

It’s like putting a football ground up for sale - someone either needs to move in to host football matches, customize it for another sport or flatten it and use the land for something else.

The get-out for Timmy here is that the SFA purchase the facility for “Scotland” and hand Celtic a ridiculous amount of money, prossibly even renting it back to the Bheggar afterwards.

How can you sell a purpose-built/customized training ground for anything other than the purpose of training for sports.. or because someone wants the land?

It’s like putting a football ground up for sale - someone either needs to move in to host football matches, customize it for another sport or flatten it and use the land for something else.

The get-our for Timmy here is that the SFA purchase the facility for “Scotland” and hand Celtic a ridiculous amount of money, prossibly even renting it back to the Bheggar afterwards.

One of Lawwell Buddies or GCC might need the land and pay over the odds.

The get-out for Timmy here is that the SFA purchase the facility for “Scotland” and hand Celtic a ridiculous amount of money, prossibly even renting it back to the Bheggar afterwards.

The SFA are broke, they couldn't afford Hampden, they have no money.

The don't have a full size indoor pitch at Lennoxtown so I guess this is to remedy it. I wonder how much the GCC will be lumping in to it

Haughey and Dempsey were the first names that sprung to mind Hank, Dempsey obviously being the one in that game. Then I remembered about his Moodiesburn project. Would either pay what the Yahoos would want for it? Possibly, if as you say, the realisable worth of the site meant that their margins would make it feasible.

What was/is "the moodiesburn project" TC? That's where I live

WTF they didn’t even have minutes for the meeting to approve the sale , unreal .

Was it not under some threshold, 450K or whatever, so that it could just be signed off by one person in EDC in a petty cash sort of way, no doubt one of our separated brethren (I cant remember the guy)

Stinks ot high heaven

Was it not under some threshold, 450K or whatever, so that it could just be signed off by one person in EDC in a petty cash sort of way, no doubt one of our separated brethren (I cant remember the guy)

Stinks ot high heaven

Wow , some coincidence that , corrupt cu,nts , so they got that land for under 450k , you wouldn’t get a 4 bed house out there for that .

Carsons op a wee while ago i’m sure said the sale of the training ground was to cover compo for abuse victims... maybe i’m getting his op mixed up with someone elses.
So a scottish council maybe paying for smeltics compensation bill's, if they sell lennoxtown. All because a council gave them very favourable land deals, unbelievable

that road up is as you say, unfit for purpose.

You wouldnt even know the place was there its set so far back
I used to go swimming up the red hills at Lennoxtown...I wouldn't go near the training ground now for fear of catching a deadly disease @

What was/is "the moodiesburn project" TC? That's where I live

He was involved in a proposal to build 500 or so homes on Green Belt land back around 2012/13. He also transferred supposedly worthless shares to a family member before filing for bankruptcy with liabilites of £11m and assets of £50k. Apparently, NLC granted outline planning permission, but whether or not the whole development went ahead or not or if it was a reduced footprint with detailed pp, you'd be better placed to tell me.

Here's a starter for ten if you want to do some digging.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13058575.dempsey-under-fire-over-lanarkshire-housing-plan/
https://www.not606.com/threads/rocket-will-like-this.251483/

He was involved in a proposal to build 500 or so homes on Green Belt land back around 2012/13. He also transferred supposedly worthless shares to a family member before filing for bankruptcy with liabilites of £11m and assets of £50k. Apparently, NLC granted outline planning permission, but whether or not the whole development went ahead or not or if it was a reduced footprint with detailed pp, you'd be better placed to tell me.

Here's a starter for ten if you want to do some digging.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13058575.dempsey-under-fire-over-lanarkshire-housing-plan/
https://www.not606.com/threads/rocket-will-like-this.251483/

Thank you. It's difficult to say whether it's gone ahead or not due to the fact there's been that much house building gone and still going on on all our green belt areas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back