Levein: Walker let down by Rangers

Not wanting to be seen as supporting Levein but it might be a comment meant for Walkers agent.

Hearts now have a player that doesn't want to be there and Rangers never signed a player that they want. It isn't an ideal scenario for player or either club.

If he signs a pre contract in January I'd assume he will get more money and so will his agent.

Hearts rejected "several" bids for a player who has never been capped. And who is out of contract next summer.
So, how come Rangers let him down? At no point was he a Rangers player.

I keep getting Levine and Derek McKay mixed up, ones helping %^*& up the country, the other Hearts, but they're both doing a good job of fucking things up and blaming others.

So we tapped up your player Avril, and you aren't reporting us to the authorities?

What utter drivel. He is an absolute bell end.

Hearts had a valuation,we found that to be excessive and wouldn't be shafted ,now it's our fault........f*ck off Levein.

This guy has always been a lady's front bottom. Remember he was at Dundee Utd and he kicked up a stink after a certain game at Ibrox. Can't remember all the details but do recall him going ape shit.

The Saturday before the UEFA Final in Manchester.

We were 2 up (Novo double) IIRC, before that mob had a goal disallowed and a penalty shout denied them.

Levein done his nut in the post match interview, it was almost Wibble-esque. Claiming that they were as well not turning up. It was the kind of rant you'd have expected from a rheptile like Lennon.

Who would believe Avril is having a pot at us eh? Not like he has done that before. Total bellend of a man and will be nice to see him do his normal, not a lot and improve nothing.

Two sides to every story. How many times did Hearts move the goalposts in the final days of the transfer window?.

Well well, words of wisdom from the man who eternally shamed Scottish football with his tactics in Prague.

Tell you what, I try and not get to fussed over transfer dealings, as very few people know the truth.

However convinced that if the Mhankies or anyone else came in with anything over 700k then the boy would have been sold.

To me there an unwritten conspiracy in Scottish football to hamper our recovery at any cost, the other diddy teams seem to accept one dominant team wins league, and they can fight for 2nd place and maybe the odd cup win.

They think there is some kudos for them in that they play some games in Europa/CL qualifiers etc, well feck them all - no more easy money from the blue cash cow, and I'll love it if we can get this boy in for a much reduced fee, freely admit I'll be out on a bender if it happens lol.

How could we have made promises to him that we didn't keep when we didn't even get as far as being allowed to talk to him because they kept moving the goalposts. Levein is a lying walloper and is trying to make the boy think that we don't really want him when he knows they screwed up by trying to fleece us and it backfired on them. His value has now plummeted and Levein is the one responsible for costing his club and big chunk of money that they could really be doing with.

How predictable was this. And the gutter rags print it without question. Why did Hearts think ÂŁ1m was realistic for a non international spfl player in the last year of his contract when Barry MacKay an international in the same situation could only fetch ÂŁ500k? The only people responsible for letting Walker and Hearts shareholders down here are levein and the hearts board with their spiteful attitude to business.

Of course he is going to blame us, and of course the media are going to print it...

As plain as the poncy specs on his coupon You want absolved? Blame the Rangers.

Taking a step further he has accused us of tapping him up. Not allowed to promise anything until club agrees.

While not in the know
The story i heard re this is very different
And walker is not overly fussed as when he signs his pre contract in january its now worth 3k per week more for 3 years
His offer from rangers was aprox 6k per week if a transfer was paid .
Its now circa 9k
His wage on offer at hearts is 3 k
The same as lafferty but he has a comlicated bouns shedule.

My info comes from a hearts trust member who works at THE club

At what point in this fantasy did Rangers speak to Jamie Walker to offer him this apparent ÂŁ6k a week? Until a transfer fee is agreed, we cannot speak to a player who's contracted to another club. If this person has proof that we 'tapped' the player, then he obviously has evidence?

No? Thought not.

Don't know what we offered, but its a whole lot more than the %^*& all their going to get. Not to mention a player in the squad who is unhappy. Hearts really have fucked this up big time.

At what point in this fantasy did Rangers speak to Jamie Walker to offer him this apparent ÂŁ6k a week? Until a transfer fee is agreed, we cannot speak to a player who's contracted to another club. If this person has proof that we 'tapped' the player, then he obviously has evidence?

No? Thought not.

Look its info passed from a reasonable source who as far as i know has no reason to lie .

Your in a wee dream if you think rangers had not spoken or agreed something with his agent at least before an offer was submitted. Unprovable of course.

I will ask the guy at weekend when i see him

Levein was always going to say something like this to try and a) make us look bad and b) try and turn walkers head elsewhere

Levein is an utter arse who has long ago lost the plot.

His anti Rangers bile is not surprising.

Remember him taking Hateley out at Ibrox thinking he was a hard man.

Hateley got up and battered through the entire hearts defence to head home from our next corner.

If Hearts had valued Walker reasonably then he would be a Rangers player now

There's no way anyone should be paying ÂŁ1M for an uncapped Scottish player from the Scottish Premiership who only has a year left on his deal.
This 100%.
absolute nonsense from Levein but I expect nothing less from that absolute imposter of a football manager.

I think Rangers may well respond to this. Embarrassing statement from a man who has alienated his supporters, he's trying to get his fans back onside.

His comments seems to suggest that we were tapping him up if we had made promises to the player directly without agreeing a fee, lets face it if there was shread of evidence of that we would already be getting charged.

We are entitled to offer what we want for the player, Levein is still the same bitter man that spat the dummy when we hammered his Dundee utd team

500k for McKay.

1M for Walker.

Hearts need to understand when a player enters the final 12 months of his contract, the player is worth what the bidder is willing to pay.

See you in January Jamie.

all he ever does is put the blame on someone else he knows walker is leaving and he cant do anything about it

We've spoken about trying to hurt other clubs that have wronged us.While it might not be intentional,refusing to pay anything like over the odds for players and even better-snapping up all the best talent on pre-contracts-is hurting them enormously.

Which pleases me no end.

Look its info passed from a reasonable source who as far as i know has no reason to lie .

Your in a wee dream if you think rangers had not spoken or agreed something with his agent at least before an offer was submitted. Unprovable of course.

I will ask the guy at weekend when i see him

Wasn't having a go at you. Just questioning the integrity of the source of the "info".

If i was a Hertz fan I would be feeling a bit let down that they appointed Avril as manager.
He was managing from the sidelines before anyway, they are fucked.
Deflecting the flak that they are getting buttons in January..
Arsehole of a man and club.

If the Rhats wanted Walker, he would be there by now at a sensible price.

They tried to take the piss because it was us and unfortunately it's the player who suffers.

Ah... Scottish football is wonderful...

Rangers pay over the odds for players from other Scottish clubs - Rangers are "cheats" who spend money they don't have and deny other clubs the talent.

Rangers don't pander to clubs demanding over the odds for their players - Rangers are the bad guys.

Have it both ways, have it all ways... Rangers are always the bad guys.

They valued him higher than we were willing to pay

This will happen quite a lot now.

I think we won't line Scottish clubs pockets with transfer fees any longer.

I'm glad if that is the stance

Wasn't having a go at you. Just questioning the integrity of the source of the "info".

Without giving to much away ... the guy has worked for hearts for many years
At the stadium not the training base at rickerton. Hes not a boaster or a demented tube just a genuine fan /worker of the club .He has No reason to make stuff up btw hates levin thinks hes a tool

Back