Limmy. Yay or Nay?

Some glimpses of genius but overall represents most of what I hate about Scotland.

When it's good it's really good when it's bad it's terrible but I enjoy his vines and early Limmy show episodes.

Dream scheme was a good laugh and the yoker sketch, if your incapable of switching your brain off for half an hour it's not for you.

I love dee dee and falconhoof, can't go Jaquilene at all, rest of his stuff is mostly a nay from me. I do like the wee ned character he does, John Paul I think, I've had some laugh out lout moments at him.

More yay than nay, can miss the target, but the best stuff is funny and visionary, and pretty dark . Not all of it is really comedy

Stopped paying attention to him after he was ripping the arse out of the Progres result, for somebody who says he doesn't care about football he certainly hates us.
Too focused on pleasing his wanky student following who are the ones paying his mortgage at the end of the day.

I didn't see any of that but I was always under the impression that he was a bear?

Did he not do some internet stuff ripping into three names and the hag? I may be totally wrong though, just something in the back of my mind.

I do like a lot of his humour - but a lot of it falls completely flat

Also, as a person he a complete self-loathing throbber. Once a Rangers fan, now fully 'luvvied-up' and never short of support for the SNP. At least his brother didnt jump any dykes

Was greeting on twitter one night about how his dad was an old bigoted cnut and how he'd had a shite upbringing. I basically told him to dry his eyes and consider that he might not actually be where he is today without his dad. He blocked me :D

I didn't see any of that but I was always under the impression that he was a bear?

Did he not do some internet stuff ripping into three names and the hag? I may be totally wrong though, just something in the back of my mind.

Called his family "Orange b*stards" Couldn't be further from a bear.

Incredibly late, I have just watched through all the episodes of The Limmy Show for the first time.

Raging I missed these first time round. Falcon hoof sketches are genius along with DeeDee and Jacqueline McCafferty

I used to really like his stuff, but he's become a bit deranged lately. Seems to spend his whole life playing online games on youtube

Some of his stuff was funny. His constant 'independence' political shite on Twitter though was really grinding my gears. Either be a comedian, or a politician.

Some of his stuff was good but others ur left thinking Wtf was he on when he wrote that & worse still thinking that it's funny.

Loved the limmy show, think you have to have a warped sense of humor to get him tbh, thankfully I have lol

What about Falconhoof is funny ?:D

Do I just no get it?

A couple of sketches raise a giggle but over all it's a nae from me.

Back