Liverpool v Man Utd today

My other half and eldest son are down at this.

Can't see past Liverpool, not sure anyone can stop them.

Can’t see anything apart from a Liverpool win. They have one hand on the league already and just can’t see them dropping standards.
Liverpool 3-0 for me

I think the game could be over as a contest before half time hope I'm wrong but love to see a high scoring game after watching EPL games yesterday that were boring and only one goal in the two games I watched

Liverpool are going to be up for this after their showing at Old Trafford. I can see them running out by four goals.

Can’t understand why Man Utd aren’t just getting Poch. They seem to be preserving with ole but I can’t see it.

Too many times these games get all the build up and it's a draw or a low score, you sometimes get the odd thumping but not often .

I'll say 2-1 Liverpool.

United are awful, but still managed to comfortably beat City in the league not that long ago.

Liverpool are a different beast, but with a long unbeaten run, and talk of league titles with no defeats coming stronger, this is exactly the sort of game that I could see them losing.

That said, an early goal for Liverpool and it'll open the floodgates.

Liverpool to hand out a 3 goal drubbing and Ole to witter something about "you know, when Liverpool play their best team and hand you a beating like that it just shows that we're going places as a club"

Hope Liverpool tank them but to be honest these games are always tight but can see a 2-0 win for Liverpool

I predict a 2-1 win for Liverpool. I don’t personally think they will require to get much out of second gear.

Liverpool are an absolute delight to watch and I for one hope they win the league.

16 points ahead with two games in hand. They can’t lose it, surely?

EDIT: 13

Weirdly I fancy United to get something today.

Liverpool are so far infront of them in terms of ability, but I can see United grounding out a draw.

Just cant see Man Utd taking anything from this one, so there goes my donation to the bookies, and no doubt a draw now I have parted with cash.

Can see Liverpool winning this by 3 or 4.

You just don't know what sort of Man utd team will turn up.

Latest posts

Back