Liverpool v Man Utd today

Liverpool should win this easily but we’ve seen it in the past where the team struggling put on a defensive masterclass and nick a couple on the break.

Can see united scoring, while Liverpool have good defenders I don’t think they are great defensively, probably down to their attacking mentality.

It’s at the other end Utd will struggle, can’t see them keeping Liverpool out for 90 mins.

Draw. United recently seem to raise their game against the big teams with the only blip being the Arsenal game at new year.

Liverpool are miles better but United seem to turn up against the big teams in the league.

They've drawn with Pool, beat City, beat Spurs etc.

United's main hope is hitting Liverpool on the break.

They set up against big teams to defend then counter attack.Did it great v city in the league

They did but to be fair I'd imagine they'll find it harder against a back four of Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, van Dijk and Gomez than they did against City's back four which had a central midfielder and a rookie left back in it.

Reactions: jtc
Can't see past Liverpool for this one. Man U will prob set up the way they did against City but with no Rashford they will struggle.

They did but to be fair I'd imagine they'll find it harder against a back four of Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, van Dijk and Gomez than they did against City's back four which had a central midfielder and a rookie left back in it.
And me mate.Tbf City's back 4 aint in the same league as the red scousers

If Rashfords out for United then I can’t see them having enough of a threat to worry Liverpool. Martial will be handled by the Liverpool defence. 2-0 Liverpool

Rashford is a massive loss for Man Utd. He generally plays well against Liverpool. I'm hoping for any kind of Liverpool win, always hated Man Utd and the other half is massive Liverpool fan.

Liverpool should absolutely smash them, but these games have been tight recently. Can’t see anything other than a home win but it might only be by the odd goal, 1-0 Liverpool

A hammering off Liverpool today and I can see them bringing in poch quicker than they planned. Will be a miracle if OGS makes the end of the season

Well the team news for Utd looks bleak. No Shaw, Pogba, Bailly, Rojo, Mctominay or Rashford. I did say 3-1 earlier but I do think now it will be a demolition job for Liverpool (which I am fine with)

Latest posts

Back