Liverpool v Man Utd today

Form says a comfortable win with goals to spare for Liverpool but will probably be a low scoring bore fest and possibly Utd even leaving with something worthwhile.

I'm down here for this . And although everything points to a Liverpool win, I have a nagging doubt in my mind that United might get something today.so a 1-1 draw again
Might be remember Utd (although shite) are the only team so far to take anything from you in the league this season.

I’m hoping for a decent match today.

Sometimes these really big matches can end up defensive shite. :)).

Anyway, you’d be crazy not to tip a Liverpool win today, so Utd a shoe in. LOL

Being serious, Liverpool to win by 2 would be my forecast, fwiw

With Solskjaer bumpin his gums hes made it worse, not better. Think liverpool will thump them today tbh

I’m hoping for a decent match today.

Sometimes these really big matches can end up defensive shite. :)).

Anyway, you’d be crazy not to tip a Liverpool win today, so Utd a shoe in. LOL

Being serious, Liverpool to win by 2 would be my forecast, fwiw

I think you are going to get United parking the bus all game and hoping not to be embarrassed

I think this could be a bit of an embarrassment for Utd today. I'll go 4-0 and OGS to be on the verge of the sack

I want Liverpool to get beat today as I don’t want them surpassing City’s record of 100 points, though part of me wouldn’t mind seeing United get torn apart either.

Interesting to see the reception the Man Utd team bus gets on arrival. Do Liverpool have an "Ultras" group as such?

Liverpool will win easily. Solksjaer is out of his depth. Madness to give him the job. I think they are stuck with him because they’ve sacked so many managers lately and that hasn’t worked either

Easy win for Liverpool. Although they are doing the usual sky thing of hyping the big game up so it will probably be 0-0

Man U, despite not losing to a current top 4 team this season, don't look a top team at all at the moment.

Liverpool, on the other hand, are a match for any team on the planet.

Liverpool win for me. OGS saying Liverpool can't be called a great team, despite being current European and World champions, is a beautifully stupid thing to say on the eve of a game against them, too.

Man U, despite not losing to a current top 4 team this season, don't look a top team at all at the moment.

Liverpool, on the other hand, are a match for any team on the planet.

Liverpool win for me. OGS saying Liverpool can't be called a great team, despite being current European and World champions, is a beautifully stupid thing to say on the eve of a game against them, too.

Mental from OGS, they're the best team in the world by a distance at the moment.

I’m going against the grain and going for a Man U win.

It’s fate that Liverpool fiercest rivals end the unbeaten run.

Most likely Liverpool by a couple if they're at their best, I wouldn't bet against Man U showing up and making a game of it though.

Liverpool ... just give them the title just now.

Let Gerrard celebrate that just now then build up to 55 (for the real celebration)

Back