Livi tickets oot

@Greg Marshall can you find out what’s going on people being allocated tickets when they never even registered? Mygers goes from one shambles to another get it sorted Rangers
Or can @Greg maybe actually relay the message to the powers that be, that the system remains flawed and actually try do something. Many people not even had one ticket and others on >1 (in gold and silver).

Will be more silence unfortunately and on to the next draw. One game I’ve been able to take my son to away from home due this farce (in gold he is silver) !! Oh and sorry semi final as well albeit they have put me and my 8 year old in two different stands !! - couldn’t make this p*sh up.

If there are any. It is not guaranteed that we will be playing the vermin at Hampden every year and for £40 on the off chance is it worthwhile

Like I said I don`t think I`ll be alone in thinking the way I am.
As per the club accounts it`s a lot of money coming in that is being risked by the lack of transparency on the subject of ticketing (i.e how many ST holders are in each tier and which percentage of tickets are available to each tier)
It seems you are now banging on the same drum as @Aww Skew.
As this is the question that he has been asking on various club representatives for over 18 months without reply

I have Livingston 28/11/21 requirement GENERIC in my order history. Does this mean I have a ticket?

Bronze here and not been successful yet for aways this season.
Yes you have the option to buy the ticket- you must log on to website to actually purchase your ticket - the club no longer automatically send you a ticket or take money out of your account

Or can @Greg maybe actually relay the message to the powers that be, that the system remains flawed and actually try do something. Many people not even had one ticket and others on >1 (in gold and silver).

Will be more silence unfortunately and on to the next draw. One game I’ve been able to take my son to away from home due this farce (in gold he is silver) !! Oh and sorry semi final as well albeit they have put me and my 8 year old in two different stands !! - couldn’t make this p*sh up.
They won’t do anything or care until people don’t renew next year or year after when the numbers drop dramatically

YAS! Got a ticket. So far this season, I've applied for St Mirren, Motherwell and Livi. Only missed out on St Mirren but got the other 2. I'm silver MyGers.

Maximum of 1 ticket can be purchased error coming up when, get this, there is only 1 ticket in the basket. I do love our ticket website.

Never got a ticket, this is the first one I applied for along with Hibs and Hearts. Let’s hope the TO mess up and I get either Hibs or Hearts

It seems you are now banging on the same drum as @Aww Skew.
As this is the question that he has been asking on various club representatives for over 18 months without reply
And my position isn’t from being inconvenienced by mygers or sour grapes from my part

I now love mygers Joey :)

I'm the same. Only game I haven't registered for so far and it's the only one I've got. No idea how they've managed this when there are people in Silver tier who have registered for this game and still haven't had anything.

Also same for me - Registered for all the games until end of the year apart from Livi and I’ve been allocated a livi ticket.

I’m gold and got allocated a ticket. So far I’ve only missed out on Ross County and ST Mirren.

I’ve also been successful with the day trips to Brondby and Lyon.

I love MyGers. I know I’m being selfish but don’t care.

I'm Silver and I got one but my old man, also Silver and linked with me through F&F, didn't.

Applied unsuccessfully for St Mirren and Motherwell, this is the first one I've had this season.

The level of incompetence being shown by Rangers regarding the away ticket allocation is handled is absolutely shocking.Wrong dates in emails, being allocated tickets when not even applying the mistakes go on and on.
I would not be in the least surprised if the Mygers membership falls off a cliff next year.

Post in thread 'Lyon Away (Dec 9)'
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/lyon-away-dec-9.177098/post-10154183

“Culture wise at the club I do believe we are broadly transparent and I do trust those at the club.

In terms of customer experience, the new customer service manager has just this week began his role. So I’m optimistic we will be seeing quick improvements across a number of areas.”

Just a wee reminder of this belter from Friday :D

Will there be an explanation how the latest cock up happened @Greg Marshall or will there be the usual silence?

Does this meet the “broadly transparent” threshold for making a comment?

It’s as if there’s a fairy MyGers godmother in the ticket office helping out forgetful fans and allocating them a ticket they knew they wanted

Great service

Back