Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
yfoDgVn.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Anyone know the approx. time the Team Bus gets to the Stadium ? when I go for a run my route usually takes me past the Stadium and I wouldn't mind timing it to see the players getting off the Bus for a change

Anyone know the approx. time the Team Bus gets to the Stadium ? when I go for a run my route usually takes me past the Stadium and I wouldn't mind timing it to see the players getting off the Bus for a change
Be there for just after 10; and you`ll be in time to see the players go in.
Bus should arrive around 10.15 for a 12 noon kickoff.

Mon The Rangers ! Keep the momentum going; and into the international break with the feelgood factor high.
3-0 for the good guys.

One last game before a 2 week break. Leave it all out on the pitch then come back fresh ready for the festive period

My pal was at their game against Hearts last week and he warned us to be ready for the lowest of the low blocks from the first whistle right through.

Anyone in the North stand tomorrow I would take a baseball cap with you. Won't see nothing for the sun. Either that move round to the other stand :))

I’ll be at the game tomorrow but I’m not expecting a classic game. Their shitey plastic pitch encourages dreadful football. But we will win 2 or 3-0. In Phil we believe.

Don’t see us being at our best tomorrow, post-Europe, awkward opponent on shocking pitch. But thankfully we are now creating chances even when we don’t play at our best.

I’d take a 1-0 and get up the road.

I share the optimism but we will drop points again at some point this season. Worth keeping in mind that we're not guaranteed wins just because we've been on an ok run.

I expect this will be a tough watch and will take any kind of win with no injuries.

I think Davies needs to be wrapped in cotton wool. Due to Goldson's late body check and yellow, Souttar's unreliability and Beales Euro squad abomination, Davies is now a valuable comodity.

I share the optimism but we will drop points again at some point this season. Worth keeping in mind that we're not guaranteed wins just because we've been on an ok run.

I expect this will be a tough watch and will take any kind of win with no injuries.
An “ok run”?

6 games played, 2 of them in Europe; 5 wins and a 0-0 draw away in Europe; progression to a cup final; 16 goals scored to just 3 conceded.

I’d love to know what you think a good run would have looked like.

An “ok run”?

6 games played, 2 of them in Europe; 5 wins and a 0-0 draw away in Europe; progression to a cup final; 16 goals scored to just 3 conceded.

I’d love to know what you think a good run would have looked like.
Fair enough, "ok" was too harsh. We're on a good run with some very good performances.

It will be freezing cold at the game, and even if the underplastic heating was on all night the "pitch" shall still be like concrete.
Severe frost in Livingston this morning.
Any bears coming from the east should avoid the A71 as there are temporary traffic lights at Wilkieston and they are causing severe tailbacks.

Its rarely a good game to watch on this pitch so just desperate to scrape any sort of win. We will need to be on it though as livi have an extra bit of motivation today to get off the bottom of the league.

Or shocking opponent and an awkward pitch.

Either way it has routine win written all over it unless Rangers self destruct, which they seem unlikely to do under Clement's leadership.

If this was Beale, Id be concerned, but things have changed.
I hope you’re right but the hearts performance at Ibrox was a result of a tough European game a few days prior to it.

Our passing was off and struggled to get going. I can see today being similar but obviously hope I’m wrong.

Still think we’ll get a win though.

Latest posts

Back