Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Didn’t want to start a new thread about it but I’m certain at our second penalty one of the Livi players was trying to rake up the penalty spot…despite it obviously being an artificial pitch. I really hope someone else seen it.

Always conscious not to hype up young players too much but Ross McAusland seems like the real deal.

Very comfortable and confident on the ball, especially when running at full backs.

His finish was sublime and should have stood. Movement was great to win the penalty and was pretty cute to force the referee into a decision.

His passing was a bit erratic at times but nothing we haven’t seen from more experienced players.

Imagine he’ll be knocking on the door of a senior NI call up. They have Kilmarnock players in the squad and hardly blessed with talent at the moment.

Hopefully his new contract is announced in the next few days.

They’ve been awkward in the past but this Livi team are really poor and it could be a season too far for them.

If they do go so does the carpet!!
That team looked like a Non-League XI, absolutely useless.

If they didnt have the fake pitch as a leveller theyd be long gone but even that monstrosity wont save them this season.

They are dreadful and doomed.

Good riddance.

Great win for you boys yesterday, thoroughly deserved and from what I saw, there was only one team attempting to play football. But that pitch, absolutely appalling, I remember the days down here back in the ‘80s with the plastic at QPR and Luton Town, terrible, but this appeared equally as poor, surely some technical improvements must have been achieved to the surfaces in the past 40 odd years. Don’t know how many Livingston attract for home matches, but personally, I couldn’t watch that every other week.

Back