Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Much more like it. I enjoyed how we remained in attacking posture when 1-0 up. It's the reason why Butland had no saves to make in the 2nd half in my opinion. Vastly different to Beale or Gio where we would start sitting back and hand over the momentum

Still a lot to be improved in terms of creating chances. I think Sima, Borna and Dessers could have done a bit more in the 2nd half but, very happy with the victory and it's great that we got minutes into Cantwell, Danilo, Lammers and Cifuentes at the end as well. Great management from big Phil there

I’d think the main thing to work on based on that game is still our physicality. It’s much better than it was but we won less than half of our tackles whereas Livingston were at 60%. It’ll come.

Never seen a good game on that pitch. That is as good as we’ve been. Job done and now rest up for the post break fixtures.

A very good result on a pitch I detest us playing on. The past few weeks have been very positive for the team and the club. The international break will hopefully give Clement and the players the time and opportunity to consolidate and keep building on what they've been doing.

Livingston are beyond abysmal and Rangers should've had a cricket score today.

However, Jockoland refereeing considered, I'll take the win as was.

Some.good individual displays and the machine rolls on.

We've gone away from home to a plastic pitch and Dessers scored, we couldn't have done this earlier in the season.

It could have been 4 or 5 by half time. Second half was a bit more of a plodder but we were some Goldson composure away from another goal.

Thats the type of 3 points that could be vital come May.

I'm freezing now though!

Couldn't really have asked for more from Clement's start.

Cut the gap on Celtic
Reached the cup final
A home win away from progressing in Europe
Team scoring more and conceding less

Now gives him some time to do some work with the players on the training pitch. Looking forward to the sheep game after the international break.

A few days after a tough European game - away to a team who traditionally fight for everything and are always well drilled - on a plastic pitch - a centre forward who can't play the game and doesn't know the offside rule. This had potential banana skin written all over it.
Yet we coasted through it without breaking sweat.
I am certainly not complaining

A few days after a tough European game - away to a team who traditionally fight for everything and are always well drilled - on a plastic pitch - a centre forward who can't play the game and doesn't know the offside rule. This had potential banana skin written all over it.
Yet we coasted through it without breaking sweat.
I am certainly not complaining
You are not complaining yet you have a go at our goal scorer.
Misery needs company.

A steward collapsed infront of me today when I was coming into the ground. Looked like either a heart attack or a seizure. Is there any way to find out if the guy is ok?

(Found out he had a seizure but he’s ok now)

Last edited:
I’ll take any win on that dung heap, the last time it seen water was when it last rained.
The ball sticks under the feet to every player hence the reason why Livi keep the ball in the air

Who actually decides what kit we wear anyway? So far as i'm concerned we should be playing in blue unless we are away to someone else who wears blue. I suspect Castore will be involved in the decision; maybe X times per year per kit in the contract?
You're probably right mate. Thankfully it was chips and hame in the end. :))

Good result. Tough to watch with all the stop starting and Livi sticking everyone behind the ball. Happy the players have 2 weeks to recharge the batteries.

Back