Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Robbie Fowler did it against Arsenal.
Cheers found yours on web but not the Ian Wright. Still sticks in mind Wright one in my memory he waved his hands no pen to ref but it prob was to avoid a booking for diving - so maybe confused or dreaming.

Very comfortable afternoon on a horrendous surface. Playing much better stuff but still need to be more clinical. Jack was very good again today I thought and McCausland was robbed of a smashing first goal. Plenty positives to take into the break.

Happy with the three points. On we go.

Despite the goal, Surreal Dessers is still not convincing me he is a competent footballer.

Comfortable victory, which is the best it can get at that ground because the pitch isn't going to allow a free-flowing, enjoyable game.

We were very good in the first half. Second half was Livi sitting in and booting it into the sky.

Now into another bleedin' international break.

Good result, awful pitch, glad it's over. Get some more work in over the break and get Raskin etc back to fitness then let's go win some fucking trophies.

Well done Rangers but an utterly dreadful game of football. Anyone tuning in to Sky from England or anywhere else would be staggered that was a premier division game. An embarrassment to Scotland and so amateurish. Get rid of these pitches !

Can't have asked for more from Big Phil in his first batch of games given the binfire he walked into. He deserves enormous credit for the upturn in effort, organisation, style of play and reconnecting the players and support. Keep saying it, we finally have a grown up in charge.
Spot on.

amazing what can happen when you put a football manager in charge of a football team.

First half good, didn’t enjoy the second part much though - a combination of the worn plastic carpet and the succession of Livi casualties disrupting the flow.
Excellent to see Lawrence get a good run, he could be a real positive for the rest of the season.

No point in looking for negatives, no team is perfect.

Everything from this new manager has been 100% positive for me. It won't all go smoothly, but that's the way football works.

Weve had two bumps in the road, or could have been, Sparta (a) and Hearts (h), dealt with them well and moving up. Keep saying it we have the right attitude and that stems from the manager.

Another win and some decent performances on a pitch that should have been banned a long time ago. A clean sheet as well - think Butland only had one save to make and it was fairly routine.

Can be pleased with that.

Hopefully some pressure on the tims to drop points. Wait, it's Aberdeen - they'd be as well giving them the 3 points.
Perhaps the sheep will pull the wool over tiny Tim’s eyes.

Back