Loan Ranger Thread - Updates on Players Out On Loan Season 2019/2020

hippo94735

I'm a fan of Middleton and still think he can make it with us. While his level dropped a bit after an excellent start I still think there's a lot of potential there. He's still only 20!
Agreed but his next move has got to work for him - seesm to have stalled a bit - but as you say he is young enough to get it right

FortWilliamLoyal

With Murphy going and the rumours surrounding Jones, it might well be worth our while keeping Middleton in the squad.

Injuries to Kent etc and the options are rather limited.

Cooperfan

Middleton has lost his way, going to Hibs wasn't a bright idea. He needs a better loan.

Ojo started really well. He has all the attributes to be a good player but we haven't seen that in several months. Hopefully the break can help him get back to his early season form where he looked unstoppable at times.

Jones cleary needs games.

Barker would be best put out on loan to get some confidence. He's been hopeless and I'd rather play McPake or Kennedy.

How is Hastie getting on?

zig

Hearing that Robbie McCrorie has been recalled from QOTS and is being loaned to Livingston. Any truth in that?
This would be a good move for Robby McCrorie provided he does not end up sitting on the bench at Livingston, as he has played 20 league games for Queen of the South this season so far.

gavman

Big move for Robby McCrorie there..confirmed as going to livi. Big half season and could position himself well to take over from Shagger in 2021/2022.

Glad he's done well at Queens and I hope we send more talent to Queens as they seem to have done well with Robby.

KPL

Official Ticketer
Big move for Robby McCrorie there..confirmed as going to livi. Big half season and could position himself well to take over from Shagger in 2021/2022.

Glad he's done well at Queens and I hope we send more talent to Queens as they seem to have done well with Robby.
Think that's the way it's looking

sheabo

I really think that Middleton made a mistake when choosing hibs over the move abroad. Would have really helped his development and i wonder if that may have slightly soured Gerrard's view of Middleton.

aldoblue

I really think that Middleton made a mistake when choosing hibs over the move abroad. Would have really helped his development and i wonder if that may have slightly soured Gerrard's view of Middleton.
That’s the feeling that I got, he was advised to go to Holland turned it down and what happened at Hibs.

Cooperfan

Robby McCrorie MOTM on his premier League debut.

Is Ross not fit yet as he's not playing?

As for Hastie, he's struggling to get game time. If he hadn't already played for two teams I'd suggest we loan him elsewhere.

Boab4

Robby McCrorie MOTM on his premier League debut.

Is Ross not fit yet as he's not playing?

As for Hastie, he's struggling to get game time. If he hadn't already played for two teams I'd suggest we loan him elsewhere.
Ross is injured

JD1872

Middleton scored for our development team today, would imagine his loan move will go through this week

lorenzoamoruso

Stephen Kelly just scored for Ayr United v Inverness
Seems like it has been a great loan so far for Stephen Kelly. Wonder what the next stage in his development will be. Is he good enough to be in the first team squad next year, or another loan to a higher level most likely?

chrissyp84

I'd like to see mccrorrie as shaggers successor

MearnsUnionist

Will be away end of season seeking to kick on after full season playing 1st team football

You're miles off the mark mate.

He will come back, after a very successful loan at a lower level and push to become part of our 1st team squad.

He may even go out on loan at an SPL club next season, but he will continue to develop.

His career is taking the right path.

He's not at our level yet, but is a terrific prospect and is developing nicely.

Yankeeger

You're miles off the mark mate.

He will come back, after a very successful loan at a lower level and push to become part of our 1st team squad.

He may even go out on loan at an SPL club next season, but he will continue to develop.

His career is taking the right path.

He's not at our level yet, but is a terrific prospect and is developing nicely.
Great news let’s hope your right

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
How’s Holt doing in general, tonight aside? Seems to be in and out of team whenever I’d looked, had hoped he’d reestablish himself as a decent SPFL player.