Marcelo Bielsa - a realistic target for us?

Bielsa seems to one of these guys who’s built up a reputation in managerial circles are being some sort of coaching guru. He’s rarely called out for his incompetence for fear of destroying the myth that he’s become.

I honestly think Gio will be giving it 100% to try and salvage something from this season. Now whether he’s capable of that, time will tell.

The question that should be asked, will the majority of the players be the same.?

Sacked at Lille after 6 months. Sacked by Leeds as he didn't have a plan B in the EPL.

By all accounts a thoroughly nice man and good coach but we need a bastard of a manager.
We need a manager who is tactically sound and can inspire players.
No need for a bastard.

I don't think Wilson is doing his job properly if we haven't already sounded him out to find out if he would be interested.

It's not about money with Marcelo - it's about the project and whether it's something that interests him rather than finances.

He would be a sensation for us imo.

I think we all know where this is heading with Gio in the coming weeks and months. If we lose the semi final, which I fully expect we will as it stands, then I think a majority of Bears will turn on him and want a change.
Absolute nonsense of a post

If you think that we could get mourinho or if mourinho would be interested in coming to us then you need your fucking head examined
No need to be nasty.

I dont think hes coming here soon, i never said that, i hope Gio wins both cups and turns it around cos i like him but i dont see why theres no way JM couldnt be our next manager in a few years time.... not if hes in a job obviously.

Hes with Roma is that right i mean come on thats not exactly a massive job and hes been around a long time hes not the top name or the worlds best coach these days. He would perfect for Rangers in our situation right enough.

Just shouting isnt really explaining anything mate.

Bielsa is a legendary manager, who is actually revered at Leeds for getting them back to the premiership, a bit of an oddball but likeable character. However there are often situations where a club and a manager are an ideal fit for each other and I don't feel this is the case with bielsa, so in my opinion not for us. Besides we already have a manager who will come good once he has established his own group

The problem with Bielsa at Leeds was he never changed the team. Far too keen on playing the same players every week.

Would be a very good higher imo. The fat Aussie for them came in and has ran over the top of teams in this league. Bielsa has a very similar style that would do well domestically here.

Back