McGregor back at Ibrox - Official - Welcome home Shagger!

Welcome home Greegs, if your building a new winning squad from the back I couldn't have seen a better signing on budget and experience, a 100% rangers man and the way he went about things making sure the rangers non playing staff where the first to be paid before himself when the shit hit the fan means he has my respect and anyone comparing him to Naismith really don't have a fkn clue!!

He's a young boy who has hardly kicked a ball for us. Had a decent game in a match where we conceded FIVE and you're touting him for Captain. Baffled.
Obviously your illiterate then. I clearly stated IF he can stay fit. If you don’t see a player there then you obviously never played the game or your one of the ones that thinks guys like O’Hallaran should get a start

Its bad enough the rat bastard has been allowed to snake his way back into the club after he walked out on us in our hour of need.

Giving him the captains armband would be another sign of how little standards we have left.

Obviously your illiterate then. I clearly stated IF he can stay fit. If you don’t see a player there then you obviously never played the game or your one of the ones that thinks guys like O’Hallaran should get a start

Oh the irony lol.

There is a player there - not yet a Captain, and MOH should be shown the door.

31589254_1001502130031581_2368569846930604032_n.jpg

YAS!

LETS GO!

Oh the irony lol.

There is a player there - not yet a Captain, and MOH should be shown the door.
All about opinions mate and personally if he can get a good pre season a good run of games there’s definitely a leader in there and I think Gerrard will look to build the team around him.

Welcome home Greegs, if your building a new winning squad from the back I couldn't have seen a better signing on budget and experience, a 100% rangers man and the way he went about things making sure the rangers non playing staff where the first to be paid before himself when the shit hit the fan means he has my respect and anyone comparing him to Naismith really don't have a fkn clue!!

he's one press conference different from Naismith!

I must admit I was a bit dubious about us signing him again but I've just watched his interview on Rangers TV and all those misgivings are gone. He was like a wee boy on Christmas morning and I think he'll have a massive impact in our dressing room.

I do wonder if Wes is away though as I doubt either of them want to be second choice, better get decent dough for him if he does go.

All about opinions mate and personally if he can get a good pre season a good run of games there’s definitely a leader in there and I think Gerrard will look to build the team around him.

I think he is more likely to build around McCrorie tbh. All about opinions though as you say.

Very happy with this. The guy wants to be here and will be another voice driving hopefully a much higher standard next season

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never understood how a goalkeeper can make a good captain. Granted, in the dressing room and around Auchenhowie it could work but how can a goalkeeper talk to individual players during a game? Take Gerrard as an example, always talking to the players around him. How does McGregor do that, or any other goalkeeper? A captain should ideally be a midfielder or a central defender.

:rolleyes:

We obviously have different ideas as to what we want.

I'll say no more on it.

We all want a big money name in every position but the reality is we have a limited budget,that position needed an upgrade and we have one that cost nothing so still have money to spend elsewhere,not including the money generated from selling fod (i assume he will be going).

No brainer

Its bad enough the rat bastard has been allowed to snake his way back into the club after he walked out on us in our hour of need.

Giving him the captains armband would be another sign of how little standards we have left.
“Rat bastard”, talking about standards and that’s how you refer to a man who’s lifted leagues for this club. Go %^*& yersell

You know fúck all about the situation mate.

Delighted with this. A Ranger and someone who knows exactly what winning is all about. He’d be a strong contender to be my captain.

He would instantly be my captain. This is a great sigining, not only on the park, but off it. Hull player of the year barely missed a game. Easily becomes numero uno! He is a winner and will not accept mediocrity.

Coupled with Arfield, Great start to new recruits.

Reactions: TQ3
Traitor
Left us at our time of need
Unforgivable

Short memories in here. He's no better than Naismith, Lafferty or Whittaker. Fúck every one of them.

The internet. Its a wonderful thing but anyone can say anything no matter how false.

Allan McGregor said he would stay as long as Scottish Football didnt punt us into Div 3.

Nobody else did (that Im aware of)

He left the Friday before the Brechin game (5 weeks after Naismith Whittaker and Lafferty)

Build from the back Gary Mac said and not a better man to have first n foremost. Knows what it's all about, born winner, proven winner, aggressive and blue blood. 2 major signings in a few days......roll on July!!!!

Back