McGregor back at Ibrox - Official - Welcome home Shagger!

Ill be honest, im not mcgregors biggest fan. Personal opinion on a few things with him.

However regardless of mines and others opinions there is 1 fact. He is now the best keeper at the club.

We lost 50 goals last term. He will take minimum 10 off that total. Get a decent defence and take another 10 off that total.

And hes got rid of that stupid beard!

I agree to an extent , for a no1 he is very poor on crosses and jumps like a stone .....but as others have said immediately becomes no1 at the club

Watch McGregors reaction when we conceded the consolation goal at the end of the 4-2 Mendes game at the piggery a few years ago. He went fuckin nuts at conceding when the game was won. He is a winner
I was raging as I bet 4 -1

It was also a clear dive that the referee bought. Robbed us of our biggest win at the Piggery in years

Brilliant to have this confirmed having being speculation for several weeks now.

The transfer business completed by the club so far has been excellent. I would much rather see 3 or 4 more similar type signings than wholesale changes.

I think he’ll go and I want him too but it’s about the principle.
Way the club seems to be seeing it is he’s complicit in any and all of a)leaking info
b)causing trouble with the staff
c)part of the Miller problems

I’ve no idea what he is or isn’t guilty of btw but there’s been a helluva lot of smoke for there to be no fire

Like to see who else we bring in first,club captain has to be fearless,respected,and a leader of men,don’t think he’s at the club yet.i.m.o

Way the club seems to be seeing it is he’s complicit in any and all of a)leaking info
b)causing trouble with the staff
c)part of the Miller problems

I’ve no idea what he is or isn’t guilty of btw but there’s been a helluva lot of smoke for there to be no fire
I’m not arsed about Wallace I’m just saying it shouldn’t be McGregor.

Not a chance of McGregor wearing the armband.
Hopefully we sign s strong and dominant Centre Half.
There lies your captain.

He has nothing to prove but...has a point to prove maybe? and he will tell some home truths in the dressing room.

welcome back son.

McGregor is a massive improvement on Foderingham. Even at his age as a free transfer he’s a very good signing.

Some crazy valuations for Foderingham on here, we signed him for free and need him off the wage bill, I’ll be amazed if we get over 500k for him, he’s really not that good.
I won’t be agreeing here.
McGregor is a step from Foderingham, or two or three, but, Fod wasn’t that bad.
I could quickly name half a dozen keepers we’ve had, excluding the banter years, who were worse for us..

The conduct of McGregor and Naishame during that period couldn’t have been more contrasting. Just ask those around the club at the time of administration.

Was always a fan of his ability but less so some of his off the field scrapes. However, really delighted to see him back.

31589254_1001502130031581_2368569846930604032_n.jpg

Back