McGregor back at Ibrox - Official - Welcome home Shagger!

Better than Foderingham, a leader and a winner. His age doesn't concern me. Player of he year for Hull last year as well. Great signing.

Canny believe we signed um, welcome.
250px-Conor_McGregor.jpg

Not a chance. I’m glad he’s back but it’s a total spit in the face for Lee Wallace for McGregor to take the armband.
I think he’ll go and I want him too but it’s about the principle.
I’m not arsed about Wallace I’m just saying it shouldn’t be McGregor.
Read. My. Second. Post.

So you're not arsed about Wallace, but you don't want McGregor to be captain as it would be a spit in the face to Wallace, who you want gone o_O

If this is the sum of our ambitions then don't expect another title anytime soon.

Actually fcuking stunned at this.

Is it safe to assume that we could bring in around £14m/£15m with the sale of Wes (3), Morelos (5), Windass (2)and maybe Tav (5) ???
If Tavernier and Morelos are to leave, I’m hoping we’ve got better lined up to take their places, as we’ve done today.
I like Tavernier (and Morelos)but I’m struggling to believe we can get better for less than we’ll get for him.

So you're not arsed about Wallace, but you don't want McGregor to be captain as it would be a spit in the face to Wallace, who you want gone o_O
Maybe you should read where I said it’s not literally about Wallace it’s about the principle of taking the captaincy from someone who stayed and giving it to one of the ones that left.

I wonder who SG has had watching our matches since the 2 3 game ? Assuming he was keen, I'd imagine he has had someone (at the match) watching us very game to see who is leaving, staying or to be assessed by Gerrard. I can't see SG arriving and trying to figure who he is keeping.
I'd guess Alnwick, McRorie, Docherty,Jack,Candeias,Dorrans,John, Murphy,Rossiter to keep
Martin, Hodson, Bates,Pena,Dalcio, Herrera Miller to go.
Windass,Tav,Fod,Cummings,Cardoso,Alves,Wallace,Holt,Halliday, Morelos being assessed and punted or retained (eg I'd imagine he'd talk to Alves to see what he wants)
With Arfield and McGregor, it's a great start, but I was so optimistic last season with most of our signings and look how that finished (a decent manager would have made a significant difference)

You should be sorry with that Rossiter for Captain comment.
Because we could do much worse, have you forgot who our leader has been for the past 5 seasons? Baring in mind tav is only standing in for the club captain. Rossiter has captained England at youth level, if the boy can stay fit then he will be one of our top players. At 21 he’s not shy in speaking on the park. That’s if you goto the games you’ll see that...

A good servant of the club before. He'll be a good servant again.
He knows what it means for us to stop them getting 10 and us getting 55.
Welcome back Shagger..

Not a chance. I’m glad he’s back but it’s a total spit in the face for Lee Wallace for McGregor to take the armband.
Hopefully Wallace isn’t here to captain the side anyway.

He’s not good enough anymore as a player and was never a captain to begin with.

Delighted at this signing.
A winner who's been there and done it!
getting guys like him and Arfield on bosmans is great business by the club!

Maybe you should read where I said it’s not literally about Wallace it’s about the principle of taking the captaincy from someone who stayed and giving it to one of the ones that left.

Okay, can you show me where you actually said this?

Because we could do much worse, have you forgot who our leader has been for the past 5 seasons? Baring in mind tav is only standing in for the club captain. Rossiter has captained England at youth level, if the boy can stay fit then he will be one of our top players. At 21 he’s not shy in speaking on the park. That’s if you goto the games you’ll see that...

He's a young boy who has hardly kicked a ball for us. Had a decent game in a match where we conceded FIVE and you're touting him for Captain. Baffled.

Welcome home Shagger! He's still a handsome fella. More eye candy for us bearettes and a cracking keeper too! Win win

Not seen much of McGregor recently.

He's made saves Foderingham would let through him or wouldn't even get close to plus he's a winner.

Hopefully he is still as fit and able as he once was.

That's kind of different from "Maybe you should read where I said it’s not literally about Wallace it’s about the principle of taking the captaincy from someone who stayed and giving it to one of the ones that left".

Last three words of his interview “it means everything”

The way he said it, made me feel emotional. Welcome back to a true Rangers player and man.

That's kind of different from "Maybe you should read where I said it’s not literally about Wallace it’s about the principle of taking the captaincy from someone who stayed and giving it to one of the ones that left".
Don’t care if you can’t infer that from the original post.

Back